Tweet from Jeff Holland

AidiAU

I thought I would pass this message along for him.

I am getting excited! Darn this kool-aid I’m drinking in the sunshine while wearing my orange and blue glasses. 

WDE, y’all. This could get fun. 

DEBAAEEE-393E-493F-8841-F297121E2648.png

I hope the MOD's post this to their Facebook page for everyone to see this along with my thread telling everyone to wear blue.  So excited for this game. 

9 minutes ago, 3rdgeneration said:

I'll be there. I hope this cold goes away so that I can be really loud!

I’m batteling one too, but it’s almost gone - thank goodness! Feel better!

14 minutes ago, abw0004 said:

I hope the MOD's post this to their Facebook page for everyone to see this along with my thread telling everyone to wear blue.  So excited for this game. 

Who are the mods for this site? I think @WarTim is one, but don’t know who else to tag. 

My confidence level is pretty dang high to be playing the #1 team in the country... I have a lot of faith in our fans to force a multitude of false starts. 

Holland has been bringing it all year. The least the fans could do is bring it him. I go into every game with hope of a win.

This game needs to be like the ‘90s games against the Gators.  As soon as the ref spots the ball the stadium needs to roar and totally disrupt the UGA offense.  Not wait til 3rd downs and inside the red zone.  Fans can make a difference.  Seen it multiple times in that great stadium

38 minutes ago, WFE12 said:

This should be put up on the jumbotron in the stadium just before kickoff.

Edit: Apparently, his quote was "The crowd doesn't impact the game, outside of noise." But, who cares. Give me the misquote and bulletin board material any day of the week.

29 minutes ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

giphy.gif

I was looking for a postable clip of the old Tommy Smothers "Oh Yeah," but am challenged in that regard.

This'll do.

52 minutes ago, WFE12 said:

Smart tries to complement an Auburn defensive player but I have absolutely no idea who he is referring to, unless there is a "Steven Ross" that is playing for us I am not aware of...

My wife choose a good weekend to go visit family! 

She told me she was going and asked me if I wanted to go and simply said"HECK fire No! Auburn' s playing thUGA."

Poor woman thought I was talking about Miami lol

Archived