How bad do you hate UGA

NorthGATiger

On 11/8/2017 at 4:24 PM, Eagle-1 said:

I never really hated them, until I moved to GA 3 years out of High School in 1984. I completely despise every thing about them. I'm glad they ran Richt off, because I actually liked him. I hate them so much that I will listen to their radio call-in programs IE the Bulldog brunch on Sunday mornings just to remind myself how much I loathe them. I don't attend any games anymore except for once in a blue moon, but have attended games at all the traditional SEC venues. I have never had any problems with opposing fans, except at Georgia. Had a couple of fans run up behind us and knock a stadium seat out of my wife's hands after a game in Athens about 20 years ago. I caught one of them and beat the s*** out of him. would have gotten them both but I couldn't catch the other one. Went to the 1999 Auburn Georgia game with a good friend of mine who was a Georgia fan, big boy over 300 pounds, and he and I about had to fight some other Georgia fans before we got out of there. I can't stand Bama because I think they get away with a lot of things that other teams can't, but my hatred for Georgia is on a totally different level.

i also listened to that program sunday.   What a terrible show. All i heard was  Auburn has ATM's outside of their locker room,  they are cheaters,  the war eagle story is fake.   Nothing really football oriented. 

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They are at the bammer level in my book. I've even come to like-pause, choke,- Jawja Tech more than the dawgs.....guess things really changed a lot after ole Vince retired.

Come to think of it, the doggie hump fans have come to be worse than the sweat-bee fans. But then again I think if you live in Jawja and are a fan of any school over there you probably don't like anything Alabama.......Heck, if Auburn had played Mercer over there they probably would have thrown bottles, rocks,beer cans as well as nasty insults.....just saying. I imagine that there are a few here that have been to an Auburn, Tech game in the 60's and 70's......in Etlanna.

I hate :uga: I mean I hate what they turned into. They are a bitter, nasty, snarling fan base that has watched as every traditional rival they know has passed them by. List of :uga: Rivals that have won an MNC since 1980 and Herschel Walker.

:ua:
:lsu:
:largeAU:
:uf:
:ut:
:gt:
Clemson

Face it :uga: Fans, You produce results like :om: but talk like you are :ua:

Top 5 Recruiting Classes Year after year and you really dont have squat to show for it.

Nobody does Less With More than :uga:

Living in Georgia, I would prefer to peacefully coexist with Georgia.  However, they go out of their way to make that impossible.  I cannot walk into a convenience store without some idiotic remark about my license plate and some obligatory chest pounding rhetoric.  While I ultimately think talking trash to other people about the results of football games you did not actually participate in is foolish, I do at least expect it during football season.  In Georgia, expect it on a random Tuesday, in April.

The most common thing I have heard this week is:  "we're gonna kick your ass if you make it to Atlanta!"  Um, ok.  Mind if I continue on my journey to acquire beer, or do you have something else important to tell me?

It is the personal responsibility of many local rednecks to accost random strangers about Georgia football.  I do not really hate the university, or the football program, or even the players.  That said, I still want them to suffer, infinitely, simply because their fanbase suffers vicariously through it.

I've never had any hatred for UGA, it was actually my first choice when visiting colleges until I visited Auburn.  I was happy to see them be successful as long as it didn't influence our success.  But my BIL is now a UGA fan, and while it hasn't made my hatred level come anywhere near the loathing I have for bama and UF, I definitely hope they never achieve anything from here on out.  

Absolutely despise their fan base. They STILL whine about 2010, they just won't let it go.

It's been an absolute blast reading their message boards before and after the beatdown we laid on them.

This popped up on my Facebook today of something I shared in 2013 after the Georgia game.  It is a classic and knew it needed to be shared:

1471174_10152015712663497_1833456007_n.jpg

1 hour ago, Sully to Beasley said:

I really dislike UGLY but I absolutely hate bammer. Of course my view is skewed because I have to live among the great unwashed toothless bammers. 

Seeing your username, I hope you were at the UGA game to see both Sullivan and Beasley together again.  It was a sight to see!

I will say that all the Georgia fans I interacted with around the stadium were pleasant enough. The only person I saw that I nearly got into it with was unfortunately a middle-aged Auburn man who was borderline on "domestic violence" charges. :/

Having lived in Georgia half my life and Alabama the other half, I think Bama fans are far worse. UGA fans are awful, but you don't hear news stories of them shooting another fan over a debate about football, you don't see them teabagging other fans in a Denny's, they don't poison trees, and you don't see a video of a Georgia fan who just had his meth lab raided by the police saying, "I'm innocent.... Go Dawgs!"

12 hours ago, abw0004 said:

Seeing your username, I hope you were at the UGA game to see both Sullivan and Beasley together again.  It was a sight to see!

I was there and it brought tears to my eyes to see Sully & Beasley once again standing on the turf at JHS on the same day! These guys were my childhood football heroes. My tears were tears of joy for the wonderful memories I have of them wearing the beloved Orange & Blue while tearing up the SEC. There will never be another QB/WR duo like them ever again on the Plains. May God continue to bless these two Auburn legends.

:AUBig:

10 minutes ago, Sully to Beasley said:

I was there and it brought tears to my eyes to see Sully & Beasley once again standing on the turf at JHS on the same day! These guys were my childhood football heroes. My tears were tears of joy for the wonderful memories I have of them wearing the beloved Orange & Blue while tearing up the SEC. There will never be another QB/WR duo like them ever again on the Plains. May God continue to bless these two Auburn legends.

:AUBig:

I don't know man. Clint Moseley and Deangelo Benton might have something to say about that ?

Archived