Null

War to the Eagle

2018 4* CB Christian Tutt Commits to AU!!!

25 minutes ago, gravejd said:

Trey brings and attitude for sure but Roberts has been playing like a man on fire all year. Making plays in running and passing game all over the place. Been really pleased and surprised with his level of play

Trigga Tray is more than attitude. He's the QB of our D & secondary. Remember the games he hasn't played in his AU career & how discombobulated the secondary was at times. Even w/ Gus 2nd half derping we don't lose to LSU if Tray was playing, especially in the 2nd half.

Edited by ellitor
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

9 minutes ago, mcgufcm said:

Tray is a straw stirring a very tasty drink. Secondary may take a step back, but if Jeff comes back, the DL should be better. They can paper over some issues in coverage. It’s going to be a crucial spring for Thomas, Peters, Monday, Sherwood, and anyone else playing Safety. 

Pass rushers are a premium in the NFL & draft. Jeff might want to leave while his iron is hot.

52 minutes ago, mcgufcm said:

Tray is a straw stirring a very tasty drink. Secondary may take a step back, but if Jeff comes back, the DL should be better. They can paper over some issues in coverage. It’s going to be a crucial spring for Thomas, Peters, Monday, Sherwood, and anyone else playing Safety. 

Will probably be doing some cross training with our secondary. 

@ellitor he might. He and Carlton will have tough decisions to make. 

@ClaytonAU I’m guessing Dinson gets work back at Safety. Possibly Malcolm Askew as well. Thomas is the guy that has to come through though. He’s a junior with experience. Huge spring for him. 

I've noticed Peters playing more lately, think he was in on one of the long passes uga completed to convert a third and long in the first series. At least he is getting some big game experience.

52 minutes ago, kd4au said:

I've noticed Peters playing more lately, think he was in on one of the long passes uga completed to convert a third and long in the first series. At least he is getting some big game experience.

Yeah we need someone with some experience back there. Love how D is getting players experience in big game situations. That pays off so much down the road. 

• Like 1

Meh. I LOVE the group of Safeties we have committed. Three is the number we needed, and I like all three.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, mcgufcm said:

Meh. I LOVE the group of Safeties we have committed. Three is the number we needed, and I like all three.

Me too!

On 11/16/2017 at 6:17 PM, au_bsci_04 said:

Too bad we're not in a better possession for Tyreke Johnson

He's a safety & we are full there. Have you heard anything about him as a potential CB?