Bruce Pearl on Tiger Talk

aujeff11

5 hours ago, alexava said:

Self inflicted?  I would love for him to expand on that.  

He probably means CP screwed his own program.

Bruce didn’t have to apologize but he did and it seemed heartfelt. 

#TeamBruce

1 hour ago, aujeff11 said:

He probably means CP screwed his own program.

Bruce didn’t have to apologize but he did and it seemed heartfelt. 

#TeamBruce

Or JJ made him hire CP?

JJ let Bruce hire Steve.....so maybe that was a trade....but the players played for BP so it's not totally out of reason that he or someone else on the staff should have been suspicious .....though sometimes people are overly trusting of the folks they work with every day. 

What CP did was the worst kind of treachery IMO 

When Person was hired i thought at the time that maybe he would one day make a great coach at AU......oh how wrong we all were about him :angry:

10 hours ago, alexava said:

Self inflicted?  I would love for him to expand on that.  

It is 100% self inflicted. Chuck Persons was an "Auburn Man" working his scheme with former Auburn Athletes (alumni) and his actions jeopardized his employment, the eligibility of the players, and the Auburn University brand.   Auburn damaged Auburn in this fiasco.

Do you see it any other way?

2 hours ago, keesler said:

It is 100% self inflicted. Chuck Persons was an "Auburn Man" working his scheme with former Auburn Athletes (alumni) and his actions jeopardized his employment, the eligibility of the players, and the Auburn University brand.   Auburn damaged Auburn in this fiasco.

No. I was just..... does "self" =Auburn or Bruce or a shot at those who insisted he hire CP? but i agree even if only one individual is to blame he is a homeboy.

10 hours ago, keesler said:

So painful to think about their betrayal.....

On 11/9/2017 at 7:35 PM, aujeff11 said:

DOO-kAcVQAI4uUX?format=jpg

I thought Bruce looked like he had aged 20 years tonight. And that spark he usually has that makes him so likable was not there either. I do feel bad for him.

Archived