***AU vs UGA — Game Thread***

RunInRed

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, CleCoTiger said:

Jokes are supposed to be funny and have a punch line. The old "It was a joke" line is something people should have left behind in grade school. It doesn't work.

I’m sorry should have said sarcasm. Can a football forum use sarcasm, officer? Enjoy the game quit patrolling.

Up 23 on the number one ranked team in the CFP standings with less than 9 and a half minutes to play.  It's shaping up to be a very good day to be an Auburn Tiger. War Eagle!

1 minute ago, gr82be said:

Give Steele a lifetime contract please!

Read my mind. Coming back on to say huge hats off to coach Steele! Deserves a ton of credit. 

Just now, sevenlee36 said:

I’m sorry should have said sarcasm. Can a football forum use sarcasm, officer?

You should have just said you were sorry and left it at that.  But you didn't and you won't. I'm done.

can we quit with the downers and enioy the game? we are smacking around the number one team in the country......jeez...............

Just now, yngwie1995 said:

If we beat #1 UGA, #1 bama, and UGA (top 5, in the SECCG) again, I can't see us not making it into the playoffs.

And if we do, THAT is why people are still pissed about the LSU loss.

If we run the gambit i dont see us getting snubbed no. But it makes that close Clemson loss look less impressive. Those kind of things can screw you with the committee. 

3 minutes ago, CleCoTiger said:

Up 23 on the number one ranked team in the CFP standings with less than 9 and a half minutes to play.  It's shaping up to be a very good day to be an Auburn Tiger. War Eagle!

Amazing, right?

Archived