***AU vs UGA — Game Thread***

RunInRed

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

serious......do they tear the goal posts down tonight?

Hope not.  It would be stupid to do so and it will result in a fine as well.   We should be above that.

3 minutes ago, WarTiger said:

EPIC FAIL...

Or you digging up a response from 3 hours ago.  Clearly this isn’t the same Auburn team.  Gus knew his job was on the line.  But congrats you win the internet.  Feel good?

1 minute ago, ToraGirl said:

The undiscussed fringe benefit has to be an increase in shaking in West Vance right about now. If, in two weeks, Jordan Hare is half as electric....just can't underestimate the "12th Man". So proud of the Tigers and a great coaching performance today. Still need these 6 minutes to run out...

Especially with their linebacker injuries.

Just now, WarTiger said:

Hope not.  It would be stupid to do so and it will result in a fine as well.   We should be above that.

my bad never knew it was a fine on our own field......

7 minutes ago, Tiger said:

Gus is gonna be eating good at Waffle House tonight!

He certainly deserves it! :Sing:

12 minutes ago, WeaglWeaglWDE said:

If we run the gambit i dont see us getting snubbed no. But it makes that close Clemson loss look less impressive. Those kind of things can screw you with the committee. 

Well, Clemson ain't gonna lose. They're up 30-14 late in the 4th.

But Washington lost, so they're out. 

2 minutes ago, AUTigergrad08 said:

Or you digging up a response from 3 hours ago.  Clearly this isn’t the same Auburn team.  Gus knew his job was on the line.  But congrats you win the internet.  Feel good?

Or you giving up [as you usually do] after the first thing that goes wrong for Auburn.   Do you feel good being the aufamily wet blanket every week? 

Just now, dilligas said:

Question now is can Bama hang with Auburn?   I don't think so.  Not in Jordan Hare.  Auburn will win the SEC and on to the CFP.

I hope you’re right.  Now is the time to do it with Bama having so many injuries

Well Gustav you earned your pay tonight. Keep it going and forget the hb dive 17 times in a row playbook! 

1 minute ago, dilligas said:

Question now is can Bama hang with Auburn?   I don't think so.  Not in Jordan Hare.  Auburn will win the SEC and on to the CFP.

The best thing we could have done was to come out and be dominant like this, sends a message.

Archived