FINAL: Auburn 40 Georgia 17

RunInRed

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am here for the crow!

Holy crap Gus. Holy crap. That MW throw was a big eff you. I love it. Did the LSU game create a Monster?! I hope so. Soulja boy too?! Hell yes. 

1 minute ago, DAG said:

I am here for the crow!

Holy crap Gus. Holy crap. That MW throw was a big eff you. I love it. Did the LSU game create a Monster?! I hope so. Soulja boy too?! Hell yes. 

it was an in your face move. shouldve kept it up. let's go paper mache some trees

One of the best wins in the past 5 years great offense shut and down defense!! Time to control our own destiny!! See y’all in two weeks for another opportunity to take down a number one team!! War Eagle!!! 

ARE YOU SERIOUS!!! WAR EAGLE!!!

UNBELIEVABLE, DOMINATING WIN!!!

WAR DAMN EAGLE ?! I love it. 

How you like that recruits?!!!! Asa Martin that could be you running ramshaud on teams!!! Trey Hill that could be you making them holes! Bo Nix that could be you leading our team to victory! We freaking did it! I had been feeling bad these past few weeks for obvious reasons but I changed my mindset to focus and believe the players and ignore Gus! I had a special feeling deep inside and we did it!! #1 team and it's georgia..this far than makes up for last year's game. What a difference a healthy gun slinger, rb, and d-line can make!!!!!

Well if things go good we may have to play them again and they will be angry. Got to be prepared and stay healthy. I’d like to see someone else get to run the ball just to give KJ a break.

I am about to be petty ASF right now. Please tell me Justin Fields was there to see this? I hate UGA. So proud of our coaches and players

Archived