FINAL: Auburn 40 Georgia 17

RunInRed

I had to work this afternoon and I only got to listen to the part where uga scored first to take a 7-0 lead. Then later I saw where they extended their lead to 16-7 and then 30-7. Man, was I ecstatic. WDE.

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A dominant performance on both sides. Steele and Chip were obviously in total control. Great job by Gus to manage the game. He looked like a HC for the first time in a long time. Great win for the players, coaches, and fans!.

4 minutes ago, AUJedi said:

I really think we need Bama and UGA only losses be to us. DANG IT!! I'm sick of having to pull for Bama! It's just not natural 

........just.......can't...............pull........................for...................................b.........bama

5 minutes ago, AUJedi said:

I really think we need Bama and UGA only losses be to us. DANG IT!! I'm sick of having to pull for Bama! It's just not natural 

Makes me feel dirty and creepy 

If Bama lost to both Miss St and AU, the talking heads could no longer speculate about a 1 loss Bama team making the CFP ahead of a 2 loss SEC Champion AU team. 

Single best game we've played in several years.  Offensive play-calling was on point and aggressive.  Did a lot of things early to set up the run game in the second half.  Defense was menacing and dominating.  Hell, even the adjustment to pooch kicks was impressive.  Bourbon and cigars haven't tasted this good in a LONG time.  Can't wait to get to the Plains for the Iron Bowl!  WDE everyone!

8 minutes ago, bigbird said:

A dominant performance on both sides. Steele and Chip were obviously in total control. Great job by Gus to manage the game. He looked like a HC for the first time in a long time. Great win for the players, coaches, and fans!.

What did Gus look like last week?    Come on, man.    

I really feel like Gus may have turned the corner. He looked like he was letting Chip call them. The first drive after half you could see he had no desire to take his foot off the gas. Guys played with heart all night. KJ is outstanding. I’m watching MSU move the football on uat . 14-14 2 NS quarter. MSU stadium is nothing compared to AU. I think if these guys play like they did tonight they can spank uat and Little nick. WDE

1 minute ago, Brad_ATX said:

Single best game we've played in several years.  Offensive play-calling was on point and aggressive.  Did a lot of things early to set up the run game in the second half.  Defense was menacing and dominating.  Hell, even the adjustment to pooch kicks was impressive.  Bourbon and cigars haven't tasted this good in a LONG time.  Can't wait to get to the Plains for the Iron Bowl!  WDE everyone!

Agree. Surprised with Carlson as our kicker but it was a great call to switch to that. 

1 minute ago, War Knight said:

As someone who had called for Gus' head

Is his job still in danger?

Nope.  9-3 won't get you fired, especially if we play Bama tough.  We play like we did tonight though, and we beat Bama too.

I m at work. ?Downloaded a cbs app to livestream and it doesn't work. So I found a radio app and it took me to the uga broadcast team. I did see the first half at home. 

51 minutes ago, sevenlee36 said:

Well if things go good we may have to play them again and they will be angry. Got to be prepared and stay healthy. I’d like to see someone else get to run the ball just to give KJ a break.

It will be very tough to beat them twice. Remember LSU and bammer? 

9 minutes ago, OnthePlains said:

Makes me feel dirty and creepy 

It could be very satisfying for them to lose with ol' pretty boy Greg calling the game though lol 

Archived