FINAL: Auburn 40 Georgia 17

RunInRed

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stunning.  Most complete game this season.  Really happy for the players.  They played extremely well tonight.  Well done.  WDE!!

1 minute ago, DAG said:

I am about to be petty ASF right now. Please tell me Justin Fields was there to see this? I hate UGA. So proud of our coaches and players

He wasn't on the official list but you can bet he saw it and is gonna be having it buzzing in his ears for a WHILE.

Oh yeah, much respect to Malzahn and the coaching staff on this. Did not see this happening....

don't nobody go to eat'n crow, unless you called this an outright loss- LSU and possibly Clempson were ripe for this same treatment. Great team. Great win. Don't stop now.

such a good win tonight. The best wins since 2013. I think the hybrid of malzahn  and Lindsey might just work out after all. War Eagle everybody. Here's to a well-fought iron bowl

12 minutes ago, DAG said:

I am here for the crow!

Holy crap Gus. Holy crap. That MW throw was a big eff you. I love it. Did the LSU game create a Monster?! I hope so. Soulja boy too?! Hell yes. 

I'm right there with you. That was a dominant performance over one of our top rivals. Gus dropped the hammer and didn't take the foot off the gas.  Enough salt and hot sauce and crow's not so bad...

I picked UGA to win. Didn't think AU could hit 20 much less 40. Kirby will smoke gus/Chip. I hit all the bases tonight. War Eagle.

Fabulous!! Besides the already-stated dominance of the team and coaching is...the electric atmosphere...visible watching...audible, listening to Rod and Stan. Players dancing throughout...this is the mojo of believing you have nothing to lose. Won't analyze, will just celebrate. Yeah...I was praying throughout the game, too...

13 minutes ago, Newbomb said:

I am happy but a little angry as we could be undefeated...  We control our destiny...

I relate with this...but IF lessons were learned and character was built (team and coaches) that couldn't have been any other way, I will (only) whisper that delayed gratification has its own gourmet flavor. Eau de dog, McPee Pants!!

What a win!!!!!!  MY kids (yes I have two at Auburn right now) were telling me how awesome the atmosphere was on campus and at the game all day today. I can't wait for two weeks to go by as I am going to my first Iron Bowl.

WAR EAGLE!!!!!

12 minutes ago, Shift said:

Stunning.  Most complete game IN YEARS.  Really happy for the players.  They played extremely well tonight.  Well done.  WDE!!

Fixed it for you

That's the most complete game we've played in years vs a power five team with a winning record. We won a ton in 2010 and 13 but we did it out scoring opponents. We dominated on both sides. Looked like 2004! If we keep this up I MAY consider putting my foot back in the bus. As for now I'm gonna enjoy this one. Did I mention EVERY member of my family are UGA alums???? Feels so good! WDE!

11 minutes ago, jAUSon said:

don't nobody go to eat'n crow, unless you called this an outright loss- LSU and possibly Clempson were ripe for this same treatment. Great team. Great win. Don't stop now.

True but playing a good team on the road is a different deal as the dawgs found out

And just now MSU took the lead over bama with 4 minutes quarter one.

I have one concern getting too confident for Bama. We were definitely blessed by some football God tonight.

Fumbles, penalties, everything seemed to fall our way. The defensive line played like the devil possessed their bodies and wanted the soul of Fromm!

Archived