Just a Reminder....

Brad_ATX

On 11/11/2017 at 8:19 PM, WFE12 said:

I really don't know...wish there was some kind of LEGAL drug to give him to accelerate the healing.

Or a natural substance perhaps... like a... spray. Maybe deer antler or something?

On 11/11/2017 at 7:20 PM, Brad_ATX said:

Nick Saban has never beaten a 9 win or better Auburn team.  Assuming a win next week, we'll be 9-2 heading into the Iron Bowl.  WDE

That's a very fascinating statistic. Makes you think... What if we recruited $$$$ at the same "level" $$$$$ as Alabama $$$$. Then we wouldn't go through the highs and lows that teams are naturally supposed to go through *Hands over Dodge charger keys to help someone make a *buidness* decision*

P.S. I'm very bitter about the recruiting practices of Alabama if my sarcasm above wasn't clear.

14 hours ago, Zeek said:

That's a very fascinating statistic. Makes you think... What if we recruited $$$$ at the same "level" $$$$$ as Alabama $$$$. Then we wouldn't go through the highs and lows that teams are naturally supposed to go through *Hands over Dodge charger keys to help someone make a *buidness* decision*

P.S. I'm very bitter about the recruiting practices of Alabama if my sarcasm above wasn't clear.

Recruiting hasn't been our problem over the last 7-8 years.  We're consistently top 10 in that area.  Player development and coaching decisions have been a bigger issue.  Basically, we have shot ourselves in the foot a lot.

15 hours ago, Zeek said:

Almost forgot about this little gem.

BamaCars_zpscrwcdufn.gif

Archived