Sign in to follow this  
DyeCampAlum

We have to root for Bama, don’t we?

Um, we slaughtered MSU. Oh, and we also just slaughtered the only other team that beat them.

Edited by AUwent

No possible way...but fortunately what I want rarely determines the outcome so I can hope they lose....and let MSU see if they are good enough to win. 

But they just went ahead 20-17....nice to see them able to run the ball on bama.

1 minute ago, AU64 said:

No possible way...but fortunately what I want rarely determines the outcome so I can hope they lose....and let MSU see if they are good enough to win. 

But they just went ahead 20-17....nice to see them able to run the ball on bama.

Fitzgerald is a beast. Don't remember what exactly we did to stop him, but he's running over bama players tonight.

Not sure it matters that much as the Turds would still be in the top 5-7 after this so we’d still have a strong resume 

31 minutes ago, DyeCampAlum said:

Just realized.

Nope. Win 3 straight games versus top 8 teams and we are in given all the other craziness that has happened this season in other conferences.

Edited by ellitor

25 minutes ago, yngwie1995 said:

Fitzgerald is a beast. Don't remember what exactly we did to stop him, but he's running over bama players tonight.

I'm glad we played MSU before he really got going....