Iron Bowl is gonna be so lit

ShocksMyBrain

On 11/12/2017 at 10:36 PM, ToraGirl said:

That one was nuts...I nearly posted it too!  That kid!  I can just imagine teaching him...

Oh yeah! Really just a typical 5 year old boy! If people could actually see what we do every day, they wouldn't believe it, would they??? Hardest, but best job ever, because of little guys like that one!

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, 3rdgeneration said:

Oh yeah! Really just a typical 5 year old boy! If people could actually see what we do every day, they wouldn't believe it, would they??? Hardest, but best job ever, because of little guys like that one!

Hardest, because of the little guy, or best? HARDEST!! I honestly don't have too many of these. They have to save it for home. Or recess. By then, they've forgotten it anyway. Unfortunately my little Hispanic friends with whom I work after school when time and energy allow have just discovered the gross underarm noise. I told them real women would never put up with it. #wouldneverhavesurvivedjimcarrey :Sing:

I tend to love the little guys with energy, even though they wear me out! Must be your lunch time @ToraGirl  I am home with my annual November upper respiratory infection. Going back to bed now.  Steroids hardly let me sleep at all last night.  

Just now, 3rdgeneration said:

I tend to love the little guys with energy, even though they wear me out! Must be your lunch time @ToraGirl  I am home with my annual November upper respiratory infection. Going back to bed now.  Steroids hardly let me sleep at all last night.  

Sick day, too. Annual follow-up. Results benign. Praising God! Get well soon! Being out is tougher than being there.  #subplanstress

28 minutes ago, 3rdgeneration said:

I am home with my annual November upper respiratory infection. Going back to bed now.  Steroids hardly let me sleep at all last night.  

This is exactly what I am doing today also. Hope you feel better.

@ToraGirl great news!

1 minute ago, bigbird said:

Well, I now have a pain in my a$$

Do you need drugs???? I could ship you some Quaaludes............................aka 714....................................j/k j/k

Just now, augolf1716 said:

Do you need drugs???? I could ship you some Quaaludes............................aka 714....................................j/k j/k

I would say it will get better with time, but you keep holding on.

Just now, passthebiscuits said:

What is this “lit” you speak of? Is there a light on at Jordan-Hare? Is there some literature series or conference that weekend? 

Proctology convention to discus A new method on how to get rid of a bunch of turds.

15 minutes ago, passthebiscuits said:

What is this “lit” you speak of? Is there a light on at Jordan-Hare? Is there some literature series or conference that weekend? 

Your honky is showing. :)

7 hours ago, 3rdgeneration said:

Feel better soon!!

Just now, 3rdgeneration said:

Thanks Mav! Are you doing okay?

Great, have my next appointment December 7th, the 9th will be one year from the remission date. I always appreciate your kind words, prayers, etc over the whole process and checking in! Means the world

2 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

Great, have my next appointment December 7th, the 9th will be one year from the remission date. I always appreciate your kind words, prayers, etc over the whole process and checking in! Means the world

We are family! Speaking of, has anyone heard from @lionheartkc? We should have a forum just for encouragement to others who are having a hard time. Doesn't have to be a prayer chain, but just a place to cheer each other on. Is there one already? I don't usually stray too far from this forum, and sometimes recruiting.

16 minutes ago, 3rdgeneration said:

We are family! Speaking of, has anyone heard from @lionheartkc? We should have a forum just for encouragement to others who are having a hard time. Doesn't have to be a prayer chain, but just a place to cheer each other on. Is there one already? I don't usually stray too far from this forum, and sometimes recruiting.

When I first got diagnosed I started looking, researching of course, and found cancer forums, etc in the process. However I never felt the need to join them Bc of the Family I’ve made over the years here

28 minutes ago, 3rdgeneration said:

Archived