Chip Kelly breaks down big AUvUGA plays

RunInRed

1 minute ago, wareagleguy said:

Fire Gus, hire Chip . . . oh sorry, had a bad flashback for a second! ?

No soup for you.... 1 year...lol

28 minutes ago, creed said:

No soup for you.... 1 year...lol

Ah, would it help if I said I was a marine biologist or maybe an architect for Vandalay Industries?!

Maybe...or msybe Gus has grown into the HC position and is working with CL.  Either way, the issues that had the fan base worked up were also concerns raised by football analysts.  But 23 told us GM knew the coaches were to blame for the LSU meltdown.  So if now we have better game planning, creative aggressive playcalling, and playing hard all 4 quarters we can calm down.  I am very happy for the coaches and the players!

38 minutes ago, mom2kid said:

Maybe...or msybe Gus has grown into the HC position and is working with CL.  Either way, the issues that had the fan base worked up were also concerns raised by football analysts.  But 23 told us GM knew the coaches were to blame for the LSU meltdown.  So if now we have better game planning, creative aggressive playcalling, and playing hard all 4 quarters we can calm down.  I am very happy for the coaches and the players!

The lswho loss may end up being the best thing that could have happened.

(And for the record, having said that, no I still don't like that it happened!)

Chip ought to know Gus's offense....was victimized by it a few years ago....guess that Gus made a favorable impression on him but very nice analysis and thanks for posting it. 

4 minutes ago, AU64 said:

Chip ought to know Gus's offense....was victimized by it a few years ago....guess that Gus made a favorable impression on him but very nice analysis and thanks for posting it. 

I remember everyone was oh so hot on CK's hurry up offense and his little read option that year and gus came in and just Wing-T'ing it all year crushing everybody .. hell i think we threw like 3 passes against Tennessee that year.. but nevertheless everyone talked about Kelly's amazing offense. 

actually i think i'm mistaking the tennessee year.. ha .. w/e a good mistake to make. 

I love when Chip said the Kerryon would not have been down in touch football. :)

29 minutes ago, gr82be said:

I love when Chip said the Kerryon would not have been down in touch football. :)

I thought the same thing!

Was a really good analysis, enjoyed watching it.

That's cool!  I wondered how that was engineered!  Thank you for posting!

5 hours ago, gr82be said:

I love where he basically says: the play is so well designed, there are three linemen running down field with no-one to block!

7 hours ago, wareagleguy said:

The lswho loss may end up being the best thing that could have happened.

(And for the record, having said that, no I still don't like that it happened!)

The 2013 NC loss should have quelled that and been that blessing and a curse.

2 minutes ago, WFE12 said:

The 2013 NC loss should have quelled that and been that blessing and a curse.

I don't disagree, but we all knew it wasn't. Now, the verdict is still out with the lsu loss, I'm hopeful, and we shall see.

Yeah that screen to KJ was a thing of beauty. Shows how well designed and also how well executed the play was.

Its a good thing KJ scored because those big guys had to run what.....50 yards?! LOL 

1 hour ago, wdefromtx said:

Yeah that screen to KJ was a thing of beauty. Shows how well designed and also how well executed the play was.

Its a good thing KJ scored because those big guys had to run what.....50 yards?! LOL 

Yeap. They were ready for a cigarrette after that run.

Archived