Men's Basketball Schedule

AUGoo

Well...had it in my plans to go to the Charleston tournament but just lost my enthusiasm for men's basketball this year :(.  

3 hours ago, AU64 said:

Well...had it in my plans to go to the Charleston tournament but just lost my enthusiasm for men's basketball this year :(.  

NO! I know you're in NC, 64. Make the trip if you still can! I was just about to buy my tickets but a meeting at work came up and there's no way for me to get out of it, unfortunately. It's the closest the boys will come to NC!

49 minutes ago, Tiger said:

NO! I know you're in NC, 64. Make the trip if you still can! I was just about to buy my tickets but a meeting at work came up and there's no way for me to get out of it, unfortunately. It's the closest the boys will come to NC!

I'd like to support the team but its 4 hours from here and I went ahead and made other commitments.....so guess I will try to catch them on the network streaming.  

But as you note, not often that any AU team gets over this way.....been to baseball and soccer at USCe and golf at Hooties but that's about it lately. 

Today's news was a shot in the gut....can't imagine what the players are thinking / feeling now......  betrayal? 

1 minute ago, AU64 said:

I'd like to support the team but its 4 hours from here and I went ahead and made other commitments.....so guess I will try to catch them on the network streaming.  

But as you note, not often that any AU team gets over this way.....been to baseball and soccer at USCe and golf at Hooties but that's about it lately. 

Today's news was a shot in the gut....can't imagine what the players are thinking / feeling now......  betrayal? 

Yeah it's about the same distance from the Triangle as well. Yeah I was hoping we'd be able to move forward but it looks like some other fires are going to need to be put out. And I don't like it one bit that more members of our staff are being held out. Kind of kills the Person was working alone thought if these guys are involved in this.

Some are saying maybe its unrelated, but that's most likely wishful thinking -- that is just my pessimistic opinion though.

Archived