Iron Bowl Kickoff Time Set

WDE0007

38 minutes ago, AUpreacherman22 said:

Everyone had to be expecting this time slot. 

2:30 at JHS worked well this past week, so let's do this!

Worked well in 2013, didn't work well in 2015. Point is that it won't matter if it's 11 AM or 8:30 PM. It's a top 10 Iron Bowl and the fans will create an environmental advantage for the boys in blue.

3 hours ago, auburn_tiger2015 said:

I will be in Paris for the game... anyone have any suggestions for watching the game internationally?

I could always convert a bunch of Parisians in a bar to Auburn fans. :Sing:

You just wanted to let the forum know you would be in Paris haha. 

7 hours ago, jAUSon said:

We'll have to start drinking at breakfast, I reckon.

Knob Creek Smoked Maple.  It's like drinking pancakes covered in syrup.  Boom, done.

If we can match or better the electric atmosphere of the UGA game, who cares? It also allows my husband and me a chance to make it to Toomer's corner, throw a few rolls, and still get home before 2 in the morning! 

5 hours ago, auburn_tiger2015 said:

LOL to be honest, now I'd rather be in the Hare. :wareagle:

We had 36 hours in Paris nearly 20 years ago. You can get a LOT done just on foot and via Metro even in a short time. Get a street crepe, duck in the Louvre (Mona Lisa did not look like I expected), walk Champs d'Elysses, and trust that Eiffel views are worth it! Wear your AU hat...you may be surprised who recognizes it.  Watch the reruns a million times if you miss it (and if it goes our way), and have a wonderful time...War Eagle! 

I prefer night games too but like others have said, at least it'll be "night" after halftime! Bring on the Gameday crew!!

Also - who wants to take bets on Corso's pick (though he hates we don't let him wear the Aubie headgear)? They all liked us against Georgia!

On 11/13/2017 at 1:23 PM, WDE0007 said:

I'll be very surprised (and offended) if College GameDay doesn't come to the Iron Bowl. It'll hands down be the game of the week.

They are comin . . . and so are we! We Comin! 

On 11/13/2017 at 8:42 PM, auburn_tiger2015 said:

I will be in Paris for the game... anyone have any suggestions for watching the game internationally?

I could always convert a bunch of Parisians in a bar to Auburn fans. :Sing:

I've been watching the Auburn games all season from Aracaju, Brazil.  Using VPN router with CBS all access and Slingtv with the SEC channel option.  But I'm looking to switch from Sling to Youtube TV.

Archived