Score Prediction- ULM

tbone1430

Ok lets get this one out of the way. My only prediction/prayer/hope are three things:

1. NO INJURIES

2. All our starters are out by the start of the second half

3. We win by 30+ 

I would rotate and experiment with personnel sets from the start. Mixing 2nd stringers in with 1st stringers until it's just not working. I wouldn't care about style points because they will come if we keep winning.

I hate games like this. I almost wish we would go back to just having a week off between Bama and Georgia.  I wouldn't run KJ more than 5 times.  We MUST MUST MUST have him healthy for Bama.  Stidham no more than one half.  Put Malik Willis out there and give Bama plenty of things to think about. I would give Malik Miller a chance to shine and get some playing time.  Please give David Garrett some carries!  I am less concerned about the score and more concerned about health, so I don't really care how many points either team scores as long as we win. That means get the second string defense out there as soon as possible and let it be the learning experience these games should be. It will be a hangover for the players and the fans, but the guys really seem to be playing as a team and I don't expect a Mercer like performance. Probably something in the 45-17 range.

What we need to do is some odd stuff that will make Alabama have to practice for some things we have no intention of doing.

Give Casey Dunn and K Johnson the day off!

This is a really important game. Need to start fast and get some guys some reps. MW needs sometime on the field. I️ got AU 37 ULM 14. ULM will get points in the second half playing against young guys.

45-10 Good guys

I want no injuries, would rather have KJ not even play really but since he will play, the first half only.  I want to see much better kick return coverage and the Malik and Kam martin show in the 2nd half even though I highly doubt that Gus will let that happen. I also wouldn't mind seeing Big Cat and TD getting some sacks.

It never seems to actually happen, but I want a shutout. Realistically the defense may have a lapse or two between big games. 

62-6 Auburn

I don't care about the score I just want to see a lot of substitution and starters resting.  We gonna need all hands on deck to beat Bammer then UGA again.  

11 minutes ago, PDub said:

222-0, AU

So 30 touchdowns to go with 4 Carlson field goals. I like that. :)

Well folks.......Auburn 56 ULM 14

1 minute ago, gr82be said:

So 30 touchdowns to go with 4 Carlson field goals. I like that. :)

Pretty sure 222-0 is the highest scoring game in college football history.

34 minutes ago, weagl1 said:

I don't care about the score, as long as Auburn wins, I just want to see a lot of substitution and starters resting.  We gonna need all hands on deck to beat Bammer then UGA again.  

Fixed it for you ?

Just now, Auburn2Eugene said:

Pretty sure 222-0 is the highest scoring game in college football history.

Yep, Cumberland and Georgia Tech. 

Archived