A sexual harrassment catch all thread.

AUDub

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, Bigbens42 said:

Shame it's necessary. A new one every few hours, it seems. 

Add Steven Seagal to the list. 

https://twitter.com/portiaderossi/status/928393978080358404

Steven Seagal is not at all surprising.  Those accusations have circulated for years.

This is not at all uncommon in Hollywood nor the music industry. Hell, it's not uncommon in DC where 40, 50 even 60 year olds have 20 something year olds or less at their beck and call. Perhaps the nation is finally waking up to reality? 

12 hours ago, AUFAN78 said:

This is not at all uncommon in Hollywood nor the music industry. Hell, it's not uncommon in DC where 40, 50 even 60 year olds have 20 something year olds or less at their beck and call. Perhaps the nation is finally waking up to reality? 

I hope the avalanche of people coming forward continues.

On 11/17/2017 at 7:15 AM, Strychnine said:

I hope the avalanche of people coming forward continues.

The real crap may not have hit the fan yet. Just wait until accusers of pro athletes get started.

• 3 weeks later...

I don't know what Trent Franks did, but it can't be good if he's stepping down before it becomes public knowledge. 

43 minutes ago, Bigbens42 said:

I don't know what Trent Franks did, but it can't be good if he's stepping down before it becomes public knowledge. 

Just now saw this. I thought about posting it here, but like you, wasn't sure of the reason he's stepping down.

4 minutes ago, Auburn85 said:

Just now saw this. I thought about posting it here, but like you, wasn't sure of the reason he's stepping down.

Dead girl or live boy? 

11 minutes ago, Bigbens42 said:

wut

Show of hands: Anybody here not believe this is a euphemism? 

1 hour ago, Bigbens42 said:

s***'s about to get real. 

Good.......  Leave no stone unturned. I don't care who it is. I'm sure at least some of the about to be exposed congressional members have used tax payer money from the sexual harassment fund in D.C. that's been in place since 1995.

25 minutes ago, Auburnfan91 said:

Good.......  Leave no stone unturned. I don't care who it is. I'm sure at least some of the about to be exposed congressional members have used tax payer money from the sexual harassment fund in D.C. that's been in place since 1995.

Really would love to see the beneficiaries of said fund made public. 

Somebody better pick up that phone.

21 hours ago, Bigbens42 said:

Show of hands: Anybody here not believe this is a euphemism? 

Because I ******* called it. 

I await the right's outrage with bated breath.

“He took me for lunch at Trump Tower, just us two,” Huddy said on Compound Media’s “Mornin’! With Bill Schulz.” “He said goodbye to me in an elevator while his security guy was there; rather than kiss me on the cheek he leaned in to kiss me on the lips."

Huddy said that while she was not offended at the time, in hindsight she would have resisted his advances. “Now I have matured I think I would say, ‘Woah, no,’ but at the time I was younger and I was a little shocked,” she said. “I thought maybe he didn’t mean to do it, but I was kind of making excuses.”

Trump later joked about the incident, she said. Trump appeared to acknowledge his past with Huddy in an appearance on her Fox News show, saying, “I hit on her but she blew me off."

Huddy added that she was “disappointed” in Trump’s reaction to the O’Reilly news. “When all the stuff came out about Bill O’Reilly, Donald Trump was one of the people who said, ‘I don’t believe this happened and I don’t believe he did it,’” Huddy said. “I was actually very disappointed in Trump, I thought, ‘You know what, f--- you.’”

Archived