A sexual harrassment catch all thread.

AUDub

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, homersapien said:

WTF!?

Did he say what I think he did??

Just so we're clear, I don't think (not certain!) Hillary would have called a Senator a filthy whore. Just putting that out there. 

A few months ago there were posters on this forum giving Mike Pence hell for not engaging with females without another person being present. I wonder how they feel about his approach now?

38 minutes ago, creed said:

A few months ago there were posters on this forum giving Mike Pence hell for not engaging with females without another person being present. I wonder how they feel about his approach now?

I feel the same.  It shows disrespect for the woman - and more importantly - for himself.

Wonder what happens with the hoax one on Schumer Cernovich and his ilk were pushing. 

19 minutes ago, Proud Tiger said:

Here are the latest two. No way I'm going to ride an elevator alone or meet alone with just a woman anymore. Why take the risk?

¿Qué?

31 minutes ago, Proud Tiger said:

Lord have mercy. 

The accusations from NPR are false GOD and only GOD knows the truth, nothing is the way they make it out to be. AMERICA will not survive this type of judge and jury fake news . Conservatives take a stand. I LOVE GOD and I LOVE MY WIFE, who is the best WIFE in the world,My Love Forever ! My Mom and Dad my FAMILY and all five of my kids and Nine grandchildren two in tummies and many more to come each of you or a total gift from GOD stay strong, REBECCA needs YOU . 9-11-2001 NYC/WTC, PTSD 24/7 16 years is a sickness that will take my life, I cannot handle it any longer. IT Has Won This Life . BUT HEAVEN IS MY HOME. “PLEASE LISTEN CLOSELY, Only Three things I ask of you to do,if you love me is (1)blame no person,Satan is the accuser, so blame the Devil himself. (2) Forgive and Love everyone especially yourself .(3)most importantly LOVE GOD. P.S. I LOVE MY FRIENDS YOU ARE FAMILY ! GOD LOVES ALL PEOPLE NO MATTER WHAT !

58 minutes ago, Proud Tiger said:

Interesting.I wonder how the author is able to make so many quotes of what he and others said. He must have been in his pocket:dunno:

Journalistic rigor.

This seven-month investigation is based on more than 100 interviews and several thousand pages of public documents. It also included numerous attempts to interview Johnson, who refused all requests

2 hours ago, Proud Tiger said:

Interesting.I wonder how the author is able to make so many quotes of what he and others said. He must have been in his pocket:dunno:

Is there anyone or anything you won't defend for the sake of your perverted politics?  :no:

33 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

Wow....what a bastich...

What I wouldn't give to see him behind bars.

4 minutes ago, Proud Tiger said:

another Dem

Anyone else getting tired of Proud trying to use sexual harassment to score points for his "team?"

Well, i am enjoying anyone getting exposed for this folks. I mean it. My old boss got his comeuppance in front of the whole department not long ago. I laughed my butt off. The woman was beyond cruel...mean on steroids. So, keep your pants on and dont become the punchline to a joke that ends with...& LOST THEIR CAREER...

On 12/13/2017 at 5:50 PM, creed said:

I for one am in his camp.

Archived