***Auburn vs. La-Monroe -- Game Thread***

RunInRed

4 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

Why doesn't everyone just back away from the ledge and let this one play out. This doesn't seem to be on Gus, so far. The players aren't executing. 

In other news, this announcing team is so freaking bias. 

It's on everybody

• Replies 677
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, WarTiger said:

No reason this game should be tied right now.   I long for the day that we come out against an overmatched opponent and just put them away. 

Yes.  Right up there with special teams.  For the most part, our longing for a pass rush did happen, as did a capable defense, so I do have hope.  

1 minute ago, DAG said:

The score being 7-7 against the #6 team is not DRAMA ENOUGH? You really are a special kind of stupid.

Come on Dag, I may disagree with Belle, but no reason to call her stupid. It’s frustrating but no reason for name calling

4th down...PUNT.  Auburn deep in their own territory.    2  minutes in the half.  We better wake up and get something here.

6 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

Why doesn't everyone just back away from the ledge and let this one play out. This doesn't seem to be on Gus, so far. The players aren't executing. 

In other news, this announcing team is so freaking bias. 

Announcing teams love the underdog and the upset. It's to be expected.  Game's on at our house; Rod and Stan are doing our commentating, but even they can't sugarcoat everything.  #sportssoapopera

Great pass to Slayton and he gets out of bounds.  Inside of 2 minutes the clock will remain stopped until the next snap.   Now Stidham over the middle to Hastings and we are at midfield.

2 minutes ago, DAG said:

The score being 7-7 against the #6 team is not DRAMA ENOUGH? You really are a special kind of stupid.

Are you being an angry drunk right now or are you always just a big mouthed, disrespectful a**hole?

Archived