Auburn 42 La-Monroe 14 — Post Game Thread

RunInRed

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, alexava said:

Didn’t give me the confidence I was hoping it would. Maybe the early Home start? 

Coming off a big win against a big rival, we were due a little let down.

1 minute ago, alexava said:

Didn’t give me the confidence I was hoping it would. Maybe the early Home start? 

This was the early kick cupcake after a monster win.  To be expected.

Playing for SEC West marbles, doesn't get much better than that. The team that played Georgia needs to show up. We all know that if we play up to our potential then we can win. Guys need to tackle well, put pressure on Hurts and don't let their WR make big plays. We need to dominate the line of scrimmage. Let's bring down the big bad wolf. War eagle baby

2 minutes ago, Farmer Brown said:

Who would have thought at game 4, we would have been in this position. Can't argue with that. I won't even mention the LSU game. LOL

You just did ...:poke:;)

Guys may have been looking ahead a little bit. Starters looked a little uninterested at times, and the atmosphere was casual. Praying/hoping for all those injuries to heal up.

New it was going to be sloppy . My biggest concern was injuries . Tre going to be a huge loss especially with his physicality against a Bama team . Guessing  collarbone or seperated ac joint , hopefully no dislocation that would raise concern for labrum .Saw holland went to locker room early as well once subs came in .  

1 minute ago, bmartin3228 said:

New it was going to be sloppy . My biggest concern was injuries . Tre going to be a huge loss especially with his physicality against a Bama team . Hoping  collarbone or seperated ac joint , hopefully no dislocation that would raise concern for labrum .Saw holland went to locker room early as well once subs came in .  

Thankfully Holland came back out. But hopefully nothing too major.  

This can be used as a good teaching moment.

Just now, TAYLORKEETON said:

Nick Saban has never beat a 9 win Auburn team...fun fact. 

that is being beaten way to much in to the ground. It has been said pretty much everywhere now lol. And since I am a very supersticious person I hate everyone keeps repeating it! LIKE CHILLLLLLLLLL

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

Came out slow, but we won’t be asleep for Alabama.

if they had a pocket passer and not their best runner as their qb dare I say I would be CONFIDENT going in to this game......

Just now, GwillMac6 said:

if they had a pocket passer and not their best runner as their qb dare I say I would be CONFIDENT going in to this game......

Amen, i told people before the UGA game I was more worried about Alabama than UGA , based on the qb position. Mobile QBs scare me

2 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

Amen, i told people before the UGA game I was more worried about Alabama than UGA , based on the qb position. Mobile QBs scare me

you me and most of the fanbase brother!!! Our bad history vs running qbs transcends whoever our coach is at the time! lol. I still have nightmares of MATT STAFFORD of all qbs killing us with QB draws in 06.  who I swear has never run that well in his college or nfl career since that day!

Archived