BEAT BAMA

corchjay

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
46 minutes ago, stoic-one said:

$PUAT

**Scandal Plagued University of Alabama at Tuscaloser**  ;)

:au:

We probably should not bring up scandals right now considering the news the past several months. :no:

1 hour ago, gr82be said:

We probably should not bring up scandals right now considering the news the past several months. :no:

It ain't scandal if the rules don't apply there

1 hour ago, Randman5000 said:

It's time defense...

beat-bama.jpeg

Offense, Defense, Coaching and the Crowd...must be at 100% throttle and effort. Sure am hoping the Crowd is on for the entire game again like they were in the Ga Game.

Gonna calm my nerves this week by watching the UGA game a few times. :jossun:  That will remind me what we could potentially look like against the turds.  That will remind me to get my voice prepared to scream as loudly as I did for that game.  It's going to be nuts and we CANNOT let off the noise.  It really got in the dawgs heads and it can do that against the turds, too.   :cheer:

1) it’s uat 2) they stand in the way of the sec playoff 3) they stand in the way of the national championship 4) I don’t want to wait 5 weeks to see au play again 6) it’s uat

2 hours ago, 3rdgeneration said:

Gonna calm my nerves this week by watching the UGA game a few times. :jossun:  That will remind me what we could potentially look like against the turds.  That will remind me to get my voice prepared to scream as loudly as I did for that game.  It's going to be nuts and we CANNOT let off the noise.  It really got in the dawgs heads and it can do that against the turds, too.   :cheer:

I watched today. I had forgotten  Georgia had so many penalties. Really helped us. We really shut their run game down.  Gave up some big pass plays and hope that we make plays next week

Need to play loose again. No reason to be uptight. The bamars have all the pressure on them...not us. Let's not act like we do simply because of the beat down of UGA. We need to pass more than we have, that's UA's weakness . Defense needs to key on Hurts as a runner even more so than the primary backs. He's the one that gets the huge chunks for them.

4 minutes ago, CountStandya said:

Need to play loose again. No reason to be uptight. The bamars have all the pressure on them...not us. Let's not act like we do simply because of the beat down of UGA. We need to pass more than we have, that's UA's weakness . Defense needs to key on Hurts as a runner even more so than the primary backs. He's the one that gets the huge chunks for them.

1st post, long time lurker, 1st time caller.

AU needs their A game, especially from the "O" and "D" lines.

Win the line of scrimmage, win the game.

Bama v MSU  showed that Bama has feet of clay and they are not the invincible team the AL Media fawns over.

Here is to another 1st place Bama team going down in Jordan Hare !

In the back of their minds,  this darkness lurks.

I will be very interested in seeing how the penalties play out. Offensive holding is  almost non existent as far as bama is concerned. I can't remember the year but they went over 500 offensive plays without a holding call. They are good but not that good. I hope it does not become an issue, we shall see.

WDE

Bama won't beat themselves and let us keep drives alive the way UGA did.  Thus this will be a very close game.  I hope I am totally wrong.

The talent is here and yes they have some knicked up LBs, but this will be a coaching contest I figure.    I trust our players to rise to the occasion!

WDE

42 minutes ago, Slammer1 said:

I will be very interested in seeing how the penalties play out. Offensive holding is  almost non existent as far as bama is concerned. I can't remember the year but they went over 500 offensive plays without a holding call. They are good but not that good. I hope it does not become an issue, we shall see.

WDE

I'm actually with Lou Holtz on this one. If you make the OLine wear the equivalent of a boxing gloves......well that would cut down on holding by a large large margin.....no grabbing up under the pads and twisting the jersey 

16 hours ago, gr82be said:

None of our problems even remotely resemble cheating to get an advantage in sports . You should read something other than AL. Com.

1 hour ago, Eagle Eye 7 said:

None of our problems even remotely resemble cheating to get an advantage in sports . You should read something other than AL. Com.

I did not say cheating but if you don't think that the basketball issue is a scandal then you are in denial. 

2 hours ago, gr82be said:

I did not say cheating but if you don't think that the basketball issue is a scandal then you are in denial. 

It is a scandal no doubt....but it is about illegal financial transactions by a coach for his own benefit after all is said and done. No one died. bammer and the Megan Rondini case is truly ugly and is a much deeper evil on a level that is almost incomprehensible. 

9 hours ago, gr82be said:

I don’t think it’s a scandal for AU. It pretty much hit D1 basketball across the board because it has been sleazy with its show program forever. 

Archived