Alabama vs Auburn - Score Predictions

logan adams

Here we go boys and girls... this one should be fun! 

I’m going out on a limb here, but feeling pretty confident in this one. 34-24 Auburn. 

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Auburn 34 turds 3

I'm too superstitious to make a prediction, but I just hope we win by one considering how we played today.  Gonna be a good game if the AU team that played thUGA shows up.

Best defense Bammer has played against.  We have played Clemson and UGA and did horrible one time and good the other.  If we play like we played against UGA we win.  If we play like we played yesterday we lose.  It's a toss up.  

59 minutes ago, CountStandya said:

Can't beat Bama without passing very well.

Don;t know if screen passes will completely do the trick...up to the blocks

I think this may get into the low 30's

Auburn 30

bama 28

Continuous screen passes are definitely not gonna get the job done..Need to mix it up or they will jump a pass.

13 minutes ago, tigerbrotha12 said:

Wouldn't it be something for the all time SEC scoring leader to win it with a field goal with one second on the clock left? That'd be truly fantastic. 

Auburn 27

Bammer 24

I want this to happen SO bad!!

14 minutes ago, tigerbrotha12 said:

Wouldn't it be something for the all time SEC scoring leader to win it with a field goal with one second on the clock left? That'd be truly fantastic. 

Auburn 27

Bammer 24

A 57 yarder to be exact

Just now, logan adams said:

A 57 yarder to be exact

I was at the game yesterday.  Right before halftime concluded, Carlson kicked a FG from the center of the AU.  It hadn't started its descent when it went through the uprights, and it was about halfway up the uprights... would've been good from 70 yards. 

Just now, 1856 said:

I was at the game yesterday.  Right before halftime concluded, Carlson kicked a FG from the center of the AU.  It hadn't started its descent when it went through the uprights, and it was about halfway up the uprights... would've been good from 70 yards. 

Carlson had one against the Georgia game (54 yarder) that would’ve been good from 70 as well. Dude has quite the leg. Hopefully we don’t line up to try and kick a 70 yarder against Bama haha

21 minutes ago, AUTiger2012 said:

28-20 bama.  Im worried about our injuries.

More worried about our injuries than theirs? We have it better off than they do. 

45-14. We drum the turds for the first time in a long time and we party in Jordan-Hare til Cyber Monday

22 minutes ago, Devilhorse said:

42-38.  We have gone over 40 against the other SEC teams in our wins why stop now? 

The most points we've given up all year is 27.  I don't see anybody scoring 38 on our defense. 

Archived