Alabama vs Auburn - Score Predictions

logan adams

AU 777

UWV 666

Just kidding...AU, 17, UWV 16 for old times' sake...or for something FRESH, AU 34, UWV 16. Double is nicer.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Depends If gus goes into his shell like the lsu game: bammer 27-13 

if au plays to their full potential: 34-21 auburn 

it’s been a tough 3 years in this game as an auburn fan. Hope they reverse that trend on Saturday. 

We haven't beat Alabama by more than 10 points since 1969. I want this drilled into the player's heads. Is there anyone out there able to deliver this message to the coaching staff?

8 minutes ago, AU Is Gold said:

We haven't beat Alabama by more than 10 points since 1969. I want this drilled into the player's heads. Is there anyone out there able to deliver this message to the coaching staff?

That's a crazy stat. AU didn't play very well against ULM and still scored over 40. They've scored 40+ in the last 4 games. I think they have a great shot at winning if that streak continues.

No score prediction. Just win, baby!

On College Football News, they talked about UAT wanting to “exorcise the demons of the Kick 6.” Um, haven’t they done that already? Aren’t we the ones trying to exorcise the demons of the last three years?

I feel like the UG game exorcised a lot of demons of course. The 2014 A&M game hurts a lot less for me now.

1 hour ago, AU Is Gold said:

That is insane. I hope we beat them badly but I will take a 1 point win. 

2 minutes ago, gr82b4au said:

That is insane. I hope we beat them badly but I will take a 1 point win. 

The only way my old heart can bear a score like that is if UAT is down by nine with 1 second to go.

On 11/22/2017 at 2:01 PM, AUwent said:

On College Football News, they talked about UAT wanting to “exorcise the demons of the Kick 6.” Um, haven’t they done that already? Aren’t we the ones trying to exorcise the demons of the last three years?

I feel like the UG game exorcised a lot of demons of course. The 2014 A&M game hurts a lot less for me now.

They’ve beaten us by damn 10+ every game since then, if those greedy bastards still hold resentment, they’ll hold resentment forever 

AU 38-UAT 21  After a tight first half I think Auburn makes the adjustments needed to put them away. It feels good watching this team play. They are having fun and that will carry over to a big win that's been a long time coming. Roll Toomers > Roll Tide.

Just now, OnthePlains said:

I believe you have to post 50 times before it will allow you to start a thread.

Damn I joined this forum to specifically ask a question to fans that can help me. 

I don’t want to spam the board so I can ask a question no one may know the answers to anyway. 

I know this is really odd but Im Gonna ask antway. I’ll be there Saturday as a guest to a recruit in the end zone. I’m going to my first auburn game so I’m already nervous for the crowd and everything.. I’m told to enter Gate 10 and show up around 11am. Can anyone answer some of my questions on what it’s like?

1) where do we sit? What section are the recruits in? Is there assigned seating? 

2) are they chair backs or NO chair backs? It’s an unofficial visit and I’m his guest  

3) I was told something about before halftime the recruits walk down and leave the field into the lounge area. Is it required for the guest to leave the section and miss the game too? 

4) have you ever been on the recruiting trip? Someone mentioned a buffet, seeing the locker room, and then walking up and finding our seat moments before the game. Is that the case?

i do not know what to expect and was wondering if anyone had any experience dealing with it 

12 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

I know this is really odd but Im Gonna ask antway. I’ll be there Saturday as a guest to a recruit in the end zone. I’m going to my first auburn game so I’m already nervous for the crowd and everything.. I’m told to enter Gate 10 and show up around 11am. Can anyone answer some of my questions on what it’s like?

1) where do we sit? What section are the recruits in? Is there assigned seating? 

2) are they chair backs or NO chair backs? It’s an unofficial visit and I’m his guest  

3) I was told something about before halftime the recruits walk down and leave the field into the lounge area. Is it required for the guest to leave the section and miss the game too? 

4) have you ever been on the recruiting trip? Someone mentioned a buffet, seeing the locker room, and then walking up and finding our seat moments before the game. Is that the case?

i do not know what to expect and was wondering if anyone had any experience dealing with it 

1. Probably Section 17 in the South Endzone. 

2. Probably no chair backs. 

3. Not sure if this is required. Most go down, but it seems like a few stay in the seats during halftime. 

4. I have not, but I hope you enjoy your visit to the Plains. War Eagle! 

5 minutes ago, all4AU said:

1. Probably Section 17 in the South Endzone. 

2. Probably no chair backs. 

3. Not sure if this is required. Most go down, but it seems like a few stay in the seats during halftime. 

4. I have not, but I hope you enjoy your visit to the Plains. War Eagle! 

Thank you so much! Very much appreciated 

8 hours ago, ATLien12x said:

1) South end zone is correct. I think my parents and brother were in Section 16 or 17.

2) No chair backs most likely

3) I don't think they force all the guests to go to the lounge area, but most went for the free food and drinks lol

4) My brother was invited as a "special recruit" for the AU/Ole Miss Game this year. It was an early kickoff, so they had a huge breakfast buffet and then toured the locker rooms/facilities before the game. Then, there was food during the game again. My brother had a blast. My dad is a huge Bama fan and he admitted that the players & coaches at Auburn, as a whole, were by far the friendliest of the 3 schools they visited. 

9 hours ago, ATLien12x said:

Oh, one other thing: did they tell you to bring $10? It covers all your food. Something to do with NCAA rules.

Since we kinda veered off topic, maybe I should throw my score prediction out there: 

AU 37

Bammers 35

We win the game with a 50+ yarder by Carlson. With 1 second on the clock... ?

Archived