The Victory Song Thread!

ToraGirl

41 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

Where is the victory/win in that song. Bruce is OK .....see above

`Cause tramps like us, baby we were born to run

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The first 2 minutes and 15 seconds of this piece is still the most metal thing ever. It used to get me all jacked up as a kid when I would watch that movie Excalibur and then people finally rediscovered it a few years ago.

We first lull them with this. Then, we leave nothing on the field...especially after halftime. 

Never forget...

I like this one, built around Isaiah 40:31, a significant verse for our Tigers!  It's a good answer to all of the wondering about how to stay hyped and healthy this late in the season, keeping the emotional momentum high...God-confident and destiny-on-the-brain. I wish they would play it in the locker room.  I'd love to be a fly.  I can just see them "Hard-Fighting Soldier"-ing to it!  Go mighty Tigers....sic em!

:wareagle:

Go

Got to add this one, same artist...a SLOW victory/promise song!  I didn't realize fully how THUGA got its name...until I saw the chippy behavior in the first match.  Not even Alabama fostered such an attitude.  I expect double...and I'm already praying for alert refs in addition to all else.

"Not like the first time...."---------EVEN BETTER!  :jossun:

@jimmyg35 found the perfect song for the "OUR TIME" mantra, season, and especially today.  It was just his first post.  Think he needs to post more!!  Thanks so much!!:wareagle:

Archived