AUBwins

Coach Glasco to be named UL Lafayette coach

Heard this as a rumor on another forum, but was hoping it wasn't true.  Like you, glad for coach, but we need some help in the box.  Is Carosone still around?

lol did he beat Rich Bisaccia's record as shortest tenured Auburn coach?!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Always happy to see people advance their careers but had hoped to get a season of benefit from him.

Still  have some time for CMD to come up with a good replacement though.......

• Like 2

Wow, hate to lose Coach Glasco but I missed the news that ULL had fired Lotief.  I saw the earlier issue about him complaining for gender equity, just missed the follow-on stuff about him actually getting fired.

23 minutes ago, GBAU83 said:

Wow, hate to lose Coach Glasco but I missed the news that ULL had fired Lotief.  I saw the earlier issue about him complaining for gender equity, just missed the follow-on stuff about him actually getting fired.

7 hours ago, OlderWhiskey said:

Who is Rich Bisaccia?

originally the guy Gus hired to be RBs coach. Met with Jerry Jones at the senior bowl who hired him away as their special teams coach. Is still there. Was at Auburn for a short cup of coffee lol. IDK if it was even a month.

Edited by GwillMac6

I feel certain Coach Dean would have some candidates in mind but not a lot of time to get someone to relocate.  Don't know if he would be on the list or even interested, but I would love to see Jimmy Kolaitis in Auburn.  I know he was mentioned as a candidate for HC by some.  He is involved with hitting, recruiting and outfielders as assistant at Oregon.  He was on staff at Univ. South Alabama not many years ago.  Wonder how the AD "turmoil" might impact this process.

• Like 1

On 11/20/2017 at 5:08 PM, slot canyon said:

I feel certain Coach Dean would have some candidates in mind but not a lot of time to get someone to relocate.  Don't know if he would be on the list or even interested, but I would love to see Jimmy Kolaitis in Auburn.  I know he was mentioned as a candidate for HC by some.  He is involved with hitting, recruiting and outfielders as assistant at Oregon.  He was on staff at Univ. South Alabama not many years ago.  Wonder how the AD "turmoil" might impact this process.

He would also have some West coast contacts.