My Challenge to You (Alabama Edition)

abw0004

Good morning all,

Normally I post a "My thoughts from inside the stadium," but there is not too much to delve into in that regard.  Bottom line was we won, but with some injuries.  The focus of this thread is to continue a thread I created the Monday before the Georgia game.  In an effort to keep the motions I did before that game, I wanted to do this again (a little superstitious here).

0e37dde6c0251a7a3b08dba72c52c6af.jpg

Tickets:  If you are not able to attend and have season tickets, help make sure your tickets fall into the hands of Auburn fans.  Many are willing to pay market value for a seat, and others will pay what they can afford.  Let's do what we can to help our fellow Auburn family out.

Atmosphere:  From what I recall, fans are allowed to start their tailgates up on Friday at 6:00 AM this year.  Along the lines of last year, RV's can already park there, although they cannot be occupied until Friday I believe.  Let's make sure we show up and show out!

Gametime:  As of right now, there is not a certain color we are supposed to wear.  By now it is well documented that the crowd was a major factor into our win against Georgia.  Fans did a wonderful job of showing up early, even at the time I always arrive, which is 1 hour before kickoff.  I am sure it helped out our players get in the right mindset of their warmups seeing their fans arrive early and start cheering just when they came out of the field.  Our main goal as fans in the Georgia game was to make Jake "From State Farm" Fromm as uncomfortable as possible when trying to change the play at the line of scrimmage.  We sure did that.  We need to do the same thing again here.  Our defense last year (almost the exact same guys) held Hurts in check at their own field.  Imagine what we can do on our turf, with our fans.  Make sure we stand up, and get LOUD.

This can be a very special game.  Auburn has always thrived when everyone doubts them.  Come Saturday, we have a great opportunity to serve notice to the world that Auburn IS BACK.  We have the right coaches.  We have the players.  And we definitely have the fans.  Let's do our part to show our players how much we love them, and do our part to help them succeed.  As always, you are more than welcome to come say hello before the game in Section 2.  If interested, just PM me.  :wareagle:

rawImage.jpg

If I end up getting a guest pass this week, I'll be there 2 hours before kickoff and ready to lose my voice!! We'll have the student section rocking, I can guarantee that!! :hellyeah:

Great post! Super excited for the game! I am expecting the atmosphere to be just as electric for this game as the ga game. I will do my part! War Eagle and Beat Bama!

Really hope Chris Davis gets to be the honorary mic man for this game. Uga hated seeing Nick Fairley out there. They need to introduce Davis with him standing beneath the goal post in the south end zone and let him retrace his steps while leading us in a "War Eagle!" Somebody make it happen 

3 hours ago, PotPot said:

Really hope Chris Davis gets to be the honorary mic man for this game. Uga hated seeing Nick Fairley out there. They need to introduce Davis with him standing beneath the goal post in the south end zone and let him retrace his steps while leading us in a "War Eagle!" Somebody make it happen 

I SO AGREE!!

If you are going to be in the stadium then, while we are on defense, yell like the outcome of the game depends solely on how loud you are. If you are in a section where people are quiet then STILL yell like the outcome of the game depends solely on how loud you are. You have no control over how loud everyone else is, but you DO have control over how loud you are!

I think I’ve called you my thread spirit animal before and that remains true. 

The ground needs to shake from start to finish REGARDLESS of what happens. 

Our fans believe and our players believe. 

This could be fun, y’all. 

Archived