Plays you want to see...

bigbird

...against bama this Saturday. List your plays.

I want to see the fake WR screen-n-go

walkthrough011609-1.jpg

We've set it up all year long. I'd love to see it the 1st play of the game.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Go long a few times early.  Test Kirkpatrick's hammy.

I don't want to see much sugar huddle.  I want to see a package of zone read with Malik; I know that's a lot to put on him, but he's lightning.

Call me crazy, I want to see a double-pass.

Of course the annexation of Puerto Rico. Cox will be the full back on the vid. IMG_0555.PNG

1 hour ago, MCPeePants said:

Go long a few times early.  Test Kirkpatrick's hammy.

I don't want to see much sugar huddle.  I want to see a package of zone read with Malik; I know that's a lot to put on him, but he's lightning.

Call me crazy, I want to see a double-pass.

I'm definitely on board with some early deep passes to test Fitzpatrick's hammy. And I also wouldn't mind seeing Malik Willis come in for 3-4 plays at a time about three times over the course of the game. Zero sugar huddle, please. I've gotten to where I'm just happy if we don't lose yards on it.

Early on--and I never thought I would say this--I'd like to see a heavy dose of KJ running up the middle to test their LBs, assuming they don't have a few of them return from injury.

6 hours ago, bigbird said:

This beauty should work too

This was almost my response to your op but I didn't know if this was something that would fit into our offense currently.

Run up the middle for 7 yards, Run up the middle for 7 yards, run up the middle for 12 yards, run up the middle for 8 yards, Run up the middle 16 yards...   you get the point.  Gash them on every run.  Do that and we can do whatever we want in the pass game.  

Do not give up on the run to quickly.  

Isolate Hastings on a linebacker and get the easy 6-7 yard passes.  Then use the double move to get open deep.  

-Double move to Hastings. Seems we’ve gotten away from that and would be great to go back to it once or twice.

-Specifically target NCM on a couple intermediate routes. 

-Pass from KJ out of the wildcat. 

21 minutes ago, NoALtiger said:

-Double move to Hastings. Seems we’ve gotten away from that and would be great to go back to it once or twice.

It actually looked like we were running the double to Hastings on the Kam Martin TD pass.  Kam was the check down.

Since I assume they will zone cover us, id love to see some Y-ISO to the TE. It’s there.

Id also like to see us set up a fake to the screen that was made famous in the UGA game.

EE8A2545-3514-490C-BC08-132FD71483C4.png

Middle screen.  I think A&M ran it on us but it would fit into what we do on the screen game and use the opened up middle of the field.  Big gainer usually if timed right. screen.gif

Archived