2018 NR P Arryn Siposs Commits to AU!!!

jared52

Great thing about him is if we decide to run a fake punt he looks like he knows how to run too. That's a tough sport!!!

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, thaitopher said:

Just curious - what kind of punting numbers does he have - avg. distance, hang time, etc...

Watch his highlight video.  very impressive.  He has never played american football so technically he has 0 distance & 0 hang time.

Video is at the end of this article: 

Edited by LKEEL75
  • Haha 1

"Where else would you want to go really? It has been one of the top five schools for a long time now."   How can you not already love the guy? :)

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Great News. So happy to have this guy. He is 25n years old. I guess he knows he has to work towards a degree too? Is he an early entry?

1 hour ago, gr82be said:

"Where else would you want to go really? It has been one of the top five schools for a long time now."   How can you not already love the guy? :)

Equally impressed with this quote: 

" ... Hopefully I can have some sort of impact and we can go all the way.” 

Seems he's got the right focus! 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, JFDTiger80 said:

I guess he knows he has to work towards a degree too?

Yes. He has never gone to college before now.

38 minutes ago, JFDTiger80 said:

Is he an early entry?

No.

1 minute ago, augolf1716 said:

Why the hell not he grad. from high school 15 years ago

Maybe AU has the limit of 85 planned for by January EEs.

Just now, ellitor said:

Maybe AU has the limit of 85 planned for by January EEs.

thanks e...... was just kidding the guy is 24 years old or something. No reason to get a punter in early very little to adjust to.

• Thanks 1

This many not help us in the recruiting ranking but may be the difference in one or two more wins so he could mean the difference in as much as 10 spots in the national rankings. 

• Like 1

Now all we need is a special teams coach so we can cover punts and kickoffs. This season's weakest part was coverage and it cost us at least one game (LSU).

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Mikey said:

it cost us at least one game (LSU).

That and the refs choking on 2 easy block in the back calls on the play. It also cost us a playoff spot too. If not for that play we'd be playing Clemson right now.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, bg5 said:

Great thing about him is if we decide to run a fake punt he looks like he knows how to run too. That's a tough sport!!!

Not "if" but "when"....the man is 25 yrs old and played ARF without pads.  This guy is going to absolutely truck a couple of DBs on a fake punt, every single year.  

Oh yeah - WDE!!   BOOM!

Edited by Beaker
  • Like 1

I'm going to guess if he played professional rugby, he is tough as nails and at least a 4.7 40 speed guy, maybe faster.  He will be an asset punting, faking punts and also defending after the punt.  I predict he'll be a lot of fun to watch.

• Like 1

Since 2013, every Ray Guy award has gone to an Australian punter that came from the Prokick Australia program just like Arryn. Throw another shrimp on the barbie!!!

Edited by WFE12