Ht: 6'3 | Wt: 235

• Class of 2020
  • Recruiter: Garner
  • Picked up AU offer 6/17/17
  • Unofficial Visits to AU 7/22/17, 9/30/17, 10/07/17 and 11/11/17
  • Committed to AU 11/21/17

247Sports: NR
Rivals: NR

Offers: Auburn, Florida Atlantic, Georgia, Jacksonville State, Kentucky, LSU, Syracuse, Tennessee and Troy, among others.

HUDL Highlights

Auburn is getting started early on the 2020 class.

2020 defensive lineman Andy Boykin went public with a commitment he made a week and a half ago at the Georgia game. Boykin is one of the Troup Co. (Ga.) prospects who the Tigers are recruiting heavily in the Class of 2020. He chose Auburn with relative ease.

Boykin has attended all but the last home game against Louisiana-Monroe for Auburn.

“They show me love. I’m great with Coach (Rodney) Garner, Coach (Gus) Malzahn. It’s just a specific bond and a family down there,” he told SEC Country recently.

https://www.seccountry.com/auburn/breaking-auburn-lands-commitment-2020-defensive-lineman

DCfLkCNUMAAYaCS.0.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1

• ellitor featured and pinned this topic

This is a big time pick up. Need to develop a pipeline to Troup High because they’re going to be loaded for the next 4-5 years

• Like 4

WOOOOOOOO!!!!! WAR EAGLE BABY!!!!!!

I did not see any ratings on him. If there is any on him, let us know. As always, thanks Ellitor for keeping us up to date on recruit commitments.

34 minutes ago, doc4aday said:

I did not see any ratings on him. If there is any on him, let us know. As always, thanks Ellitor for keeping us up to date on recruit commitments.

6' 3" and 235 as a sophomore that SEC schools have interest in.  Doesn't matter what his star rating is.  He could easily be 6' 5" 265-270 with normal growth.  That's getting to Nick Coe size.  

• Like 5
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, doc4aday said:

2020 is still over 2 classes away. There won't be many rankings for that class til next Summer at the earliest.

8 hours ago, ellitor said:

2020 is still over 2 classes away. There won't be many rankings for that class til next Summer at the earliest.

my bad.....I did not read close enough about the year of his class. I thought he was a part of the 2018 class. This old codger needs to read closer.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, corchjay said:

6' 3" and 235 as a sophomore that SEC schools have interest in.  Doesn't matter what his star rating is.  He could easily be 6' 5" 265-270 with normal growth.  That's getting to Nick Coe size.  

Thank you for heading off the inevitable size queen comments. 

22 hours ago, doc4aday said:

my bad.....I did not read close enough about the year of his class. I thought he was a part of the 2018 class. This old codger needs to read closer.

No worries Doc!

• ellitor unpinned this topic
  • 2 weeks later...

come on man. we doing this already? I am guessing he went there with that king kid.

1 minute ago, fredst said:

24272E1D-6C90-4A10-9CC4-E3016E2605D7.gif

giphy.gif

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ellitor said:

WWE has The Hype Bros. We have the Gif Bros with @GwillMac6 & @fredst

tenor.gif

lol I LOVE IT!! WOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

8 minutes ago, Grumps said:

All hail GwillMac6 and @fredst (and ellitor)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

G2u6hIe.gif

7 minutes ago, ellitor said:

JFD is not going to be happy with the monster I created when he sees this thread. lol

yah but he is always grumpy lol

Edited by GwillMac6
  • Like 1