2020 SDE Andy Boykin (Arkansas)

ellitor

14 hours ago, ellitor said:

JFD is not going to be happy with the monster I created when he sees this thread. lol

15 minutes ago, Grumps said:

Wait, you forgot your Gif!!!!

giphy.gif

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Grumps said:

Wait, you forgot your Gif!!!!

The monster I was referring to was GWill & Fred...G-Fred.

21 minutes ago, aufan57 said:

How do you insert a GIF into a post? Never tried before. Thanks in advance.

Copy & paste the gif image URL or location. If the URL ends in .gif it will show. If not then it won't most of  As am omagethe time.

As an omage to your avi...

N0VS6SN.gif

Edited by ellitor
  • Like 2

19 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

come on man. we doing this already? I am guessing he went there with that king kid.

I am officially refusing to get excited over any defensive prospect that has committed to Auburn if Alabama really wants them.  This one may not end up this way but it seems like more times than not we look like Charlie Brown going to kick the football and having it yanked away at the last second.

1 hour ago, aufan57 said:

How do you insert a GIF into a post? Never tried before. Thanks in advance.

PLEASE>>>> Don't give me yet another one of those things to skip over! They are annoying enough without even more people getting on board. :)

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Facepalm 1
  • Angry 1

54 minutes ago, NorthGATiger said:

I am officially refusing to get excited over any defensive prospect that has committed to Auburn if Alabama really wants them.  This one may not end up this way but it seems like more times than not we look like Charlie Brown going to kick the football and having it yanked away at the last second.

I understand, but I think this is changing. TD Moultry and Coynis Miller come to mind. This staff is locking some guys down. Especially instate. WDE!!!

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Mikey said:

PLEASE>>>> Don't give me yet another one of those things to skip over! They are annoying enough without even more people getting on board. :)

7ed781fdba45276602940a5596dfef68.gif

• Haha 5

• 4 months later...

Have not heard any news on him in awhile it seems like. Hope he is still all AU. WE NEED him and Kobe for 2020.

11 minutes ago, WarEagle2423 said:

Saw an article somewhere saying Georgia has made a move for him. 

bowl cut at it again................... my mortal enemy.

23 minutes ago, WarEagle2423 said:

Saw an article somewhere saying Georgia has made a move for him. 

There's no reason to think that a top-level prospect isn't going to be courted by opposing teams. Early commitment simply means we have more time to bite our nails.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

19 hours ago, Mikey said:

There's no reason to think that a top-level prospect isn't going to be courted by opposing teams. Early commitment simply means we have more time to bite our nails.

com·mit·ment
/kəˈmitmənt/
noun

Ensuring ones place on a football team that you would like to play for until a better offer comes along, as long as you aren't too obvious that you're still looking.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

28 minutes ago, lionheartkc said:

com·mit·ment
/kəˈmitmənt/
noun

Ensuring ones place on a football team that you would like to play for until a better offer comes along, as long as you aren't too obvious that you're still looking.

Or at least until your obviousness out weighs your talent or that teams need for you.

• Like 1

On 4/19/2018 at 11:56 AM, LKEEL75 said:
On 4/19/2018 at 11:27 AM, lionheartkc said:

Sadly true, this far out it's hard to get too high or too low. Boy this would be a good get though!

War Eagle

• Like 1

4 hours ago, SumterAubie said:

I couldn't help but laugh at this one.

Love most everything Pixar but really liked that movie. Unfortunately, my kids say I am the red guy, lol.

1 hour ago, fredst said:

Love most everything Pixar but really liked that movie. Unfortunately, my kids say I am the red guy, lol.

Well hell who didn't know that. Smart kids................

• Love 1