Happy Thanksgiving!!

WarTim

My lovely Bride and I will be traveling today to see our kids and grandkids. Hope everyone has an opportunity to spend time with Family and Friends. God Bless and War Eagle!!' BEAT uat !!!

Have a safe trip and a great Thanksgiving. To the others on this board I wish a safe trip and happy Thanksgiving to those travelling and a happy Thanksgiving for those who are staying home and celebrating.

Safe travels and Happy Thanksgiving.  This is a year to count our many blessings and give thanks. As far as football goes, no matter how this season ends, we have had great games to watch. We have been blessed to watch our players become men of character and grow in their skills. It's been a year of disagreement among fans, but unity as well. We've been blessed with another passionate year of football. I pray Thanksgiving Day finds you all happy and healthy. War Eagle!!!

Happy Thanksgiving to you all! I'm around today but I'll probably be absent the remainder of the week. Here's hoping we all reconvene after the game in celebration!! WDE!

Definitely a year of things to be thankful for. A special shout out to all of my Tiger brothers and sisters who can say a prayer of thanks for another year when one wasn't guaranteed or even expected. Keep fighting the good fight and hopefully we will all get to see many more Iron Bowls that are for all of the marbles.

War Eagle and Happy Thanksgiving to all.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

Now go punch bama in the damn mouth. Make em like it.

:we:

Happy Thanksgiving from Easley, SC. I'll be back on the Plains Friday evening. I'm ready for this!!! WDE!

I'm thankful for a great qb in Jarrett Studham, a great d-line, Kerryon our wayward son, Will Hastings the GOAT,  a great o-line, good secondary, great lb's, hopefully a 80+% Tre Williams *fingers crossed*, and Legatron!!!!!

Archived