Winthrop game

tigerbrotha12

If you're in Auburn for the Iron bowl, please go. This team is actually still not bad without their two best players and even though you might not agree with how the University had handled this whole situation, the eligible players deserve support. Bruce Pearl deserves support. The crap this University is putting this team through is shameful- but as they always say: winning makes everything better. 

17 minutes ago, tigerbrotha12 said:

If you're in Auburn for the Iron bowl, please go. This team is actually still not bad without their two best players and even though you might not agree with how the University had handled this whole situation, the eligible players deserve support. Bruce Pearl deserves support. The crap this University is putting this team through is shameful- but as they always say: winning makes everything better. 

I'll be there! 

Let's go Coach Pearl and Auburn Basketball!  Chip on the shoulder boys! WDE!

4 hours ago, tigerbrotha12 said:

I appreciate the need to support the players but in my view the basketball program and one or more coaches have cost the school a great deal of money in legal expenses..not to mention the hit the school has taken to its reputation....the shame is on them....not the Admin.

11 hours ago, AU64 said:

I appreciate the need to support the players but in my view the basketball program and one or more coaches have cost the school a great deal of money in legal expenses..not to mention the hit the school has taken to its reputation....the shame is on them....not the Admin.

Admin needs to stop letting this playout in the media. They couldn't have handled this worse imo. First came out saying Person acted alone. Then 2 more get suspended with no comment. And now they are publicly attacking the head coach. Either fire him or suppport him.

Archived