FINAL: Auburn 26 Alabama 14

RunInRed

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

War Eagle!  Great job by the players and coaches!  Great job Gus!  Couldn’t be more happier for them!

1 minute ago, WeaglWeaglWDE said:

Que the "we beat ourselves!" Talk! I love the taste of salty Alabama tears!

Yeah, that jackass Gary Danielson just said that, and mentioned the *two* bad snaps which is extra stupid since the net result of the second bad snap was a 5 yard penalty on AU, and uat STILL couldn't pick up the first.

I'm going to enjoy the hell out of this victory. Unfortunately it certainly doesn't look like Johnson will be able to play next week. hope I'm wrong cause plan b ain't looking so great. plan c will be open up the air raid offense lol.  so proud of tgis team 

1 minute ago, shabby said:

I'm going to enjoy the hell out of this victory. Unfortunately it certainly doesn't look like Johnson will be able to play next week. hope I'm wrong cause plan b ain't looking so great. plan c will be open up the air raid offense lol.  so proud of tgis team 

He was just hugging his mom, both arms raised and around her. Let him rest and get treatment this week.

2 minutes ago, DAG said:

He was just hugging his mom, both arms raised and around her. Let him rest and get treatment this week.

I hope your right. definitely a good sign

Can we just ban Gary Danielson from Auburn? Good lord. He got in Gus to Arkansas, UGA wants AU b/c of Gus' comments, and uat beat themselves.... 

Ok, enough about him, let me go see which bourbon goes best with victory!

14 minutes ago, Tigerbelle said:

WAR DAMN EAGLE!!

HA! Auburn made bammer so anxious and scared that they self destructed! I love that so much! 

They did not self-destruct! They got whipped on both sides of the line of scrimmage and were outcoached!

Archived