FINAL: Auburn 26 Alabama 14

RunInRed

46 minutes ago, hutchids said:

Great win. Dont think it warrents storming the field (we're a bigger program than that), but a great memory for those on the field.

Man if we didn’t storm the field after beating a #1 team by 23, we definitely should’ve stormed it after beating a team that has dumped on us 3 straight years. 

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, jAUSon said:

Is this possible? I hate the dude so bad I'm still pissed even with a win. Saban is awesome, but GD should stop having such an erection for him.

Freakin hate GD. The crap he pulled all game long, was hoping he would fall out of the pressbox on his head.

30 minutes ago, AU-24 said:

They did not self-destruct! They got whipped on both sides of the line of scrimmage and were outcoached!

Good Grief.....They made some self destructive plays because they were panicking. Auburn intimidated the bammers both by playing better and coaching better. bammer had an easy season until today and they were unprepared for an opponent with equal talent. Thus the self destruction. Get it now?

Congrats to Gus and the whole team. Chip did a wonderful job and steele is the man. It’s taken some time but I really believe we have closed the gap in talent and coaching. Pedal to the medal and please keep playing to win! I almost had a conniption fit continued to run the ball the last three possessions. But winning takes away all pain.

I loved this win but it is very hard for me not to go off in Gary Daniel son and CBS. That crap about Alabama towards the end with still 3 minutes to go was just plain awful and disrespectful to all of college football. I wish Gus wood gave went for the throat but I'm Glad we did our part. WDE

10 minutes ago, WeaglWeaglWDE said:

For your entertainment. And for the record, these are PUBLIC Facebook posts. 

Screenshot_20171125-195947.png

Fine lett'em meltdown. They can be classy or sharty, I couldn't care less. Squirm bammers. 

6 minutes ago, jAUSon said:

Fine lett'em meltdown. They can be classy or sharty, I couldn't care less. Squirm bammers. 

So UCF and Wisconsin should be 1/2 lol

44 minutes ago, Tigerbelle said:

Good Grief.....They made some self destructive plays because they were panicking. Auburn intimidated the bammers both by playing better and coaching better. bammer had an easy season until today and they were unprepared for an opponent with equal talent. Thus the self destruction. Get it now?

Belle, it was an excellent site watching us intimidate that team.  Their receivers wanted nothing of a crossing pattern.  Been a long time and was worth my wait!

15 minutes ago, WeaglWeaglWDE said:

Bama fans trashing Jalen Hurts now.....typical.

He's lost 2 games as their QB and they are down on him? Unbelievable. He's the reason why they've won many of the games they have the past 2 years. He's a good player and the only Bama player I actually like. 

Just wanted to ask where the crow is because I did not pick Auburn to win and I have never been so glad to eat my words.  What a dominating performance.  Just have to win 3 more times and we can celebrate.  One game at a time and don't rest on your laurels UGA is gonna be out for revenge, but we can do to them what we did last time.

27 minutes ago, lala said:

Belle, it was an excellent site watching us intimidate that team.  Their receivers wanted nothing of a crossing pattern.  Been a long time and was worth my wait!

Yeah it was so awesome to see bammers fall apart in a panic after they were struttin' around like they'd already won in the first quarter. I am just mean enough that I loved watching them disintegrate.

Archived