FINAL: Auburn 26 Alabama 14

RunInRed

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am critical of Gus when he is boneheaded, but he has had us in the NC picture three times. We are staring at it. Whether we make, it will be determined next week, but we are in the running. Pretty good. Pretty good.

Oh what a glorious evening in Central Indiana. ONly wish I could be down there on The Plains.

We had about 30-40 people at a Watch Party at a local bar up here...and one asshat of a Bama fan sitting right behind us.  Making typical, smug, comments throughout the entire first half, and proud of the fact that we could hear him.  When he left after the opening TD drive in Q3 I was happy...but now I wish he would have stayed.

So proud of this team, on so many levels. 

The Front 7, while not directly getting to JH often, had him scrambling more than he has most of the season.  I can only remember one or two instances where he had 5-7 seconds to sit in the pocket. Can only imagine of one or two of those obvious holds had been called, but credit that line for bringing it every-single-down.

The O-Line absolutely manned up today.  I had to go back and check ... only ONE sack allowed.  How far has this group come since Clemson.  Hell, I remember watching Stidham get whacked repeatedly in person when we attended the home opener against GSU. They protected and produced the gaps needed for this team to put up 150+ yrds on a defense that allowed around 85 per game on the ground.  

Stidham...every week he's had less of the happy feet and more of the quick decision-making that has been needed. Got rid of the ball a lot today when earlier he would have hesitated and possibly been sacked, and he scrambled his ass off today to pick up some key yards.  

Kerryon ... wow.  Cannot put into words what it's been like to watch him become THE MAN he's become in 2017.  Really hope the trainers can work some miracles because KJ absolutely deserves to be a part of writing the final chapters of this script.

Enjoying watching the Toomers Corner Webcam, and reading all the crap from Bama fans.  

Enjoy the evening all, and WDE.

2 hours ago, WeagleAU said:

War Eagle!  Great job by the players and coaches!  Great job Gus!  Couldn’t be more happier for them!

Out of likes, but yes × infinity!

1 hour ago, gr82be said:

He's lost 2 games as their QB and they are down on him? Unbelievable. He's the reason why they've won many of the games they have the past 2 years. He's a good player and the only Bama player I actually like. 

I agree. 

51 minutes ago, WeaglWeaglWDE said:

These are too good not to share...

Screenshot_20171125-210654.png

Oh, these are the best yet. Out of likes. Delusional mulletitis diagnosed.

17 minutes ago, Indy said:

Oh what a glorious evening in Central Indiana. ONly wish I could be down there on The Plains.

We had about 30-40 people at a Watch Party at a local bar up here...and one asshat of a Bama fan sitting right behind us.  Making typical, smug, comments throughout the entire first half, and proud of the fact that we could hear him.  When he left after the opening TD drive in Q3 I was happy...but now I wish he would have stayed.

So proud of this team, on so many levels. 

The Front 7, while not directly getting to JH often, had him scrambling more than he has most of the season.  I can only remember one or two instances where he had 5-7 seconds to sit in the pocket. Can only imagine of one or two of those obvious holds had been called, but credit that line for bringing it every-single-down.

The O-Line absolutely manned up today.  I had to go back and check ... only ONE sack allowed.  How far has this group come since Clemson.  Hell, I remember watching Stidham get whacked repeatedly in person when we attended the home opener against GSU. They protected and produced the gaps needed for this team to put up 150+ yrds on a defense that allowed around 85 per game on the ground.  

Stidham...every week he's had less of the happy feet and more of the quick decision-making that has been needed. Got rid of the ball a lot today when earlier he would have hesitated and possibly been sacked, and he scrambled his ass off today to pick up some key yards.  

Kerryon ... wow.  Cannot put into words what it's been like to watch him become THE MAN he's become in 2017.  Really hope the trainers can work some miracles because KJ absolutely deserves to be a part of writing the final chapters of this script.

Enjoying watching the Toomers Corner Webcam, and reading all the crap from Bama fans.  

Enjoy the evening all, and WDE.

Out of likes, but wonderful post. One KEY IMPROVEMENT for our offense over time, which REALLY showed up today, is their scrambling to stay on their feet and fight for every extra inch. So proud of them. 

4 minutes ago, lawlady80 said:

I'm sorry, but this was too funny!!! War Eagle! 

20171125_210232.png

Hysterical!  Out of likes...thank you for sharing. :Sing:

1 minute ago, AuburnTiger4Life said:

You know what I saw? A team that didn't play a perfect game and still won by 12. And I saw a superstar blossom in JS 

Amen...love this!!

Meanwhile have bama fans started unloading their tickets for the championship game yet.?   Expect they bought plenty thinking they would be there.

1 minute ago, around4ever said:

Been hurt by a loss to Auburn? Feel like the refs cheated you?  Think the announcers were against your Tide?  

Call Alexander Shunnarah!!

Yasss!!!

Image result for alex shunnarah auburn fan

3 hours ago, WeaglWeaglWDE said:

Bama fans trashing Jalen Hurts now.....typical.

This makes me mad. 

That kid has looked like a darn man on the field for them most of the time. ?

11 minutes ago, AidiAU said:

This makes me mad. 

That kid has looked like a darn man on the field for them most of the time. ?

He was basically their only offense but according to alabama fans, he had WR’s running free all night and missed them 

Archived