Kerryon Johnson updates

WDE_OxPx_2010

Update: @passthebiscuits 11/26 @11pm

Ok here ya go:

As far as what happened in game, no idea. Something started hurting all of a sudden. Around the upper ribs and shoulder area. He played two or three series after the lick on the goal line. I think everyone thought it was a shoulder dislocation on the play in question. Something hurt suddenly and sharply.

on the good side, i THINK that he will be medically cleared and will take things easy in practice this week. I expect him to play Saturday. I cannot at this point guarantee that and i would be careful not to listen to any unsubstantiated reports. Also remember that private medical info is just that.  Whispers say that there were no major injuries, hence the pictures and tweets etc. 

this is all i will be posting about this. Throw things at me if you want.

Wde! 

• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If he don’t play, Georgia will win. Georgia will be tough to beat even with KJ playing. We will need someone to step up at RB, like when Tre Smith merged on the scene in 2002.

1 minute ago, sevenlee36 said:

If he don’t play, Georgia will win. Georgia will be tuff with him playing. We will need a miracle like a Tre Smith scenario smh

the defense will still be available...along with Holland and crew...

Just now, PoetTiger said:

the defense will still be available...along with Holland and crew...

Yes but we can’t be 1 dimensional against a P’d Georgia team playing in the new Georgia dome.

4 minutes ago, sevenlee36 said:

If he don’t play, Georgia will win. Georgia will be tuff with him playing. We will need a miracle like a Tre Smith scenario smh

Come on man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 minute ago, sevenlee36 said:

Yes but we can’t be 1 dimensional against a P’d Georgia team playing in the new Georgia dome.

You must be stupid, did you not see both their O and D lines get physically man handled?  You can't correct that with execution or scheme in three weeks.

so was that him hugging his mom or not. The announcer said it was but another poster here in the game thread said that wasn't Johnson

1 minute ago, shabby said:

so was that him hugging his mom or not. The announcer said it was but another poster here in the game thread said that wasn't Johnson

It was not. His hair is way shorter. That was the other 21 on defense. Leonard.

12 minutes ago, PowerOfDixieland said:

You must be stupid, did you not see both their O and D lines get physically man handled?  You can't correct that with execution or scheme in three weeks.

Oh I’m sure your right. We will dominate them so much up front we won’t need a RB!? I like your thinking! Unfortunately your wrong. We are a balanced team and will need a running back to be balanced. I think we could use the best player on our team and a guy they are mentioning as a heisman contender.

3 minutes ago, sevenlee36 said:

Oh I’m sure your right. We will dominate them so much up front we won’t need a RB!? I like your thinking! Unfortunately your wrong. We are a balanced team and will need a running back to be balanced.

Cam Martin is fine. This is also a great opportunity for Malik Miller and Devon Barrett. Next man up. We'll be fine. 

Give the coaches a week to work with the backs...they'll have everything set up for georgia...

31 minutes ago, sevenlee36 said:

Come on man . This team is really damn good . GA will get another black eye next Saturday 

32 minutes ago, sevenlee36 said:

You get a penalty flag for saying that in the few minutes after this Great Win, good grief.

7 minutes ago, Barnacle said:

Kerryon is a warrior. Happy about the win, but sick to my stomach for him right now. Hopefully good news awaits. Weird night. Mixed feelings. 

This . I have never felt like this after beating Sabans ass . It’s like I knew it was going to happen and I wasant even surprised 

Archived