Kerryon Johnson updates

WDE_OxPx_2010

• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, PowerOfDixieland said:

Any word on the hedges?

rpFYUl07QQw9Cy03.jpg

It seems they swallowed a couple of people whole, but other than that . . .!

2 hours ago, sevenlee36 said:

If he don’t play, Georgia will win. Georgia will be tuff with him playing. We will need a miracle like a Tre Smith scenario smh

I think we will have enough depth and quality at the RB position to where we can take what we have and make it work.  Do not count KJ out. It could be a deep bruise that time in the hot tub and work with the trainers could have him back in the office.  Yes, Pettway could be back in that it has been close to enough time for him to give it a go. If not, he should be 100% for the playoffs and having KJ healthy then, will give us a real chance of winning the NC.

The pieces are falling in place along with a few pieces such as KJs injury that can make it a bit tougher but still manageable for a win next week. I do wish we could have 2 weeks to prepare for the SEC championship as does UGA most likely.  I think we will throw the ball more next week than the first go with the mutts. This should open up the run game even better than 2 weeks ago.  We should utilize Stove more in the running game with not just the jet sweep. 

I don’t know about you guys , but I have checked his thread about 50 Times for news on Kj.. prayers for a minor injury . He is a leader and a guy that people look up to 

3 hours ago, sevenlee36 said:

If he don’t play, Georgia will win. Georgia will be tuff with him playing. We will need a miracle like a Tre Smith scenario smh

Huh?  Please speak English....and then maybe I'll come back and read. Thank you.  

3 minutes ago, AuburnTiger4Life said:

Don't know how to post a tweet in here but KJ just tweeted that he will be fine 

This could be a perfect end to a perfect day.

1 minute ago, aufan57 said:

Fine for the game? Or fine in life? Lol

Just now, TigerJeep said:

ya -- it was embarrassing  actually.   "If he don't..."   seriously?  "If he don't???"  come on 

I aint bragging, but I got a Bachelors degree, and dint have eny problems unnerstandin hit.

1 minute ago, Farmer Brown said:

I aint bragging, but I got a Bachelors degree, and dint have eny problems unnerstandin hit.

Not sure why you're even trying to talk further about this here and I really don't care - just enjoying the FANTASTIC eve ---- WDE   wooo!!!!  That's enough -- night!

Just now, TigerJeep said:

Not sure why you're even trying to talk further about this here and I really don't care - just enjoying the FANTASTIC eve ---- WDE   wooo!!!!  That's enough -- night!

I'm just pulling your chain. Don't be so uptight, Francis. :Sing:

1 hour ago, shabby said:

we would have lost the freaking game if we did not utilize Johnson to the fullest extent.  I don't even know how you could type that post. 

I did not post that we should not utilize Johnson to the fullest extent. You made that up. KJ is an amazing player and a great leader, but what is utilizing him to the "fullest extent" to you? Should we run KJ in the wildcat every play, all the time? He has been plagued by injuries the three years he has been at AU and we can't afford to lose him again now with KP out- let him rest a series every now and then is all we are saying.

I honestly think the shoulder is separated.  I could explain why I think so, but when he flung it out there to push off/stiff arm the DL guy, he winced and sat down.   

My son struggles with that exact motion today and separated his shoulder playing FB 3 yrs ago.

If I am right, and I hope I am not, he can wear a restrictive sleeve and take a shot, but won't be catching the ball.   Could require surgery, if he makes it thru UGA.

I hope I totally wrong.

1 hour ago, Eagle Eye 7 said:

You are without a doubt the biggest troll I have ever seen. Why do you waste your energy over on our board . Just go over with the other cliff jumpers tonight. If all of you jump you’ll make this world a better place. WAR DAM EAGLE ? 

Lol your so wrong lol

1 hour ago, PowerOfDixieland said:

Kerryon was the epitome of "leaving all on the field" tonight.  First glance, just looked like he stroked out.

Any word on the hedges?

rpFYUl07QQw9Cy03.jpg

They are destroyed. Students had chunks of them after the game.

Archived