Kerryon Johnson updates

WDE_OxPx_2010

2 minutes ago, NoALtiger said:

Ha, gotta build the drama. 

YOU TELL 'EM KJ'S COMIN' AND HELL'S COMIN' WITH HIM!!!!

❤️ that profile pic man?? 

• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, djg0017 said:

KJ announced as starter in the stadium. ...FWIW

Here is hoping that he can be effective, healthy enough to play significantly and make a positive difference. Be the sparkplug and take care of yourself. Be Calm and Kerry-on!!

On 11/26/2017 at 7:14 PM, SaltyTiger said:
  On 11/26/2017 at 6:30 PM, sevenlee36 said:

Nope I still stand firm believing that we will need a running game to beat Georgia. I don’t think a one dimensional offense will get-r-done. I hope KJ or KP are healthy, both would be nice. Is our fan base so crazy after getting a few wins to think that we are now unbeatable!?! The same fan base that wanted Gus fired just a few weeks ago. Boy the fan base gets way too high during the highs (Too low during the lows). I hope most have come down from the high, and realize we have a game to play Saturday. The team we are playing is no slouch. Just because you beat them once doesn’t guarantee you will beat them again. Look at when LSU played bama twice in the same year... I don’t mean to offend people I just post my opinion. Maybe we win without a run game, but I like our chances with a run game and with the best player on the team playing.

On 11/26/2017 at 7:14 PM, SaltyTiger said:

Do you know that we are one dimensional in KJ's absence? I doubt that you do. This fan base should should be high sevenlee. We have beaten two #1 one teams pretty convincingly. Rest assured that the Auburn fan base knows that Georgia is no slouch....and yada, yada.

Your comment regarding a loss WO KJ is rather stupid IMHO. 

Well how stupid is my comments now and yada yada?

sorry to see KJ have the game he had and know he gave it his all. I know I went out on a limb about him being a super back today and his injury was just too much to overcome for the kind of game he wanted of himself. Come bowl time he will be ready to tear it up. I hope KP will be there as well for a double shot of running backs who can make it happen!

7 minutes ago, Eisenhower_1952 said:

well, it was obvious he is hurt. Shouldn't have played.

I hate it for him. I actually think at 100% we probably win. At least go toe to toe till the very end. We need more rbs. 

9 minutes ago, alexava said:

I hate it for him. I actually think at 100% we probably win. At least go toe to toe till the very end. We need more rbs. 

I think that if we take three instead of the fumble down on the goal line we win.

9 minutes ago, alexava said:

I think we have more RB's but we didn't have them ready to play or a game plasn to take advantage of what they can do. KJ can pound, take it outside, make people miss, block and catch out of the backfield. None of the others can do all these things.  That said we need to have a plan to take advantage of what they can do. A lot of Miller pounding and blocking and CAM and Devan as change of pace. 

The biggest difference in this game is I think that it is hard to get ready for that many tough games in a row then add a few injuries and we lose. 

11 minutes ago, Harp_AU2013 said:

I think that if we take three instead of the fumble down on the goal line we win.

Never seen a game completely change directions on a single play like it did on that one. Unreal.

12 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Never seen a game completely change directions on a single play like it did on that one. Unreal.

Totally agree.  It was mind boggling actually.

13 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

It certainly could have changed every thought in the players and coaches mind. There may have been turning points in our previous game that went our way that steered the game in a certain direction. 

22 minutes ago, AuburnNTexas said:

I think we have more RB's but we didn't have them ready to play or a game plasn to take advantage of what they can do. KJ can pound, take it outside, make people miss, block and catch out of the backfield. None of the others can do all these things.  That said we need to have a plan to take advantage of what they can do. A lot of Miller pounding and blocking and CAM and Devan as change of pace. 

The biggest difference in this game is I think that it is hard to get ready for that many tough games in a row then add a few injuries and we lose. 

I should have specified that we need another kj type. We usually have a couple of them. 

This happens when you lose players....most time fans are like ahhh good riddance. But it's more important than most think. Look at the weak areas of production on the team and I bet you can find people who left the school from that position. May not feel it that year but it comes back to bite you. I still believe the reason we lost to fla st in the championship is because of that as well. 

So look at qb next. We may have gotten lucky and struck gold with Willis, we'll see but if not....

Archived