Bammer Excuse Thread

AUFlyer99

On 11/25/2017 at 10:55 PM, around4ever said:

Some are actually blaming it on Hurts.  They are saying he was awful.  Clay Travis agreed calling his play "atrocious".   I thought Hurts played a helluva game.  Yeah he missed a few passes but he was pressured all night.  He had his normal good rushing game. 

I actually thought Hurts ability to scramble keep this from turning into a UGA type game. Except for that first drive in the 4th qtr. they failed to maintain any consistency.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 hours ago, AUcivE09 said:

I think Hurts is good until he is under pressure in the pocket. He gets a little rattled when that happens. He is obviously at his best outside the pocket and can absolutely find the open reciever. Kudos to our guys keeping him locked in and under pressure.

exactly and this also>>>> Times

"If anything is remembered from this particular Iron Bowl years from now, it will be how rattled Alabama looked in this atmosphere, how many mental mistakes its players made in the third and fourth quarters, how Auburn lined up against a smashmouth program and did most of the smashing." — Dan Wolken, USA Today

Best I've seen:

"Yep beat mostly a Bama team full of second stringers and injured players.
Yawn......Beat Georgia again (I doubt it) You may even face Bama again, which I doubt you would win that either."

Archived