Stidham is a damn man

Dual-Threat Rigby

I'm glad you made this. He deserves all the respect and admiration. Many doubted him early on but I knew it would work out.

tenor (9).gif

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you watch some of the earlier games and the games he played in at Baylor he would slide a lot. You could tell he was determined tonight to win when it matters. 

2 hours ago, DAG said:

My man crush! He did it with his feet too. So happy for him.

Yo! That is my man crush!

2 hours ago, AuburnTiger4Life said:

I love him. He's just all class... I'm so thankful he's an Auburn man. He represents us so well 

Out of likes, but ABSOLUTELY.

His maturity and game management was probably the difference between this team and the one in week 2. Maybe the most complete QB since Cam. Elite!

3 hours ago, around4ever said:

And he kissed the beautiful girl at the end!!!  Where's Brent Musberger when you need him?  

I’ve crushed on him since he gave interviews. His media disposition is phenomenal. 

And we should all love his gf.....I bet he wouldn’t be at AU without her blessing. Her little sister goes here now and she plays soccer for Baylor. This may have been her first game to attend. 

1 hour ago, Eagle Eye 7 said:

He wasn’t going out of bounds or sliding he was going for first downs and TDS. Toughest QB since Cam. NM was a good runner but he usually tried not to take the hits. Give JS his props.

I love Stidham He played great but not tougher than Marshall tho. Let's not get carry away 

33 minutes ago, Jfsmoncrief said:

I love Stidham He played great but not tougher than Marshall tho. Let's not get carry away 

Yeah NM would’ve been just as effective tonight if not more so...there’s a lil bit more Stidham has to show me before I’m willing to call him better than Nick. If he has a land mark couple games without riding Kerryon (basically what we’re about to go through going forward) then the argument can start to be made. Nick was the coolest and calmest QB I’ve seen play the sport though

Jarrett hustled ALL game long.......... he didn't get rattled and he didn't quit.......... I think that the offense gave the defense energy........ and that goes a LONG way in big games like this............

2 hours ago, wdefromtx said:

If you watch some of the earlier games and the games he played in at Baylor he would slide a lot. You could tell he was determined tonight to win when it matters. 

Exactly !! He didn't give in........

I don’t know if it’s been mentioned but he only needs 173 more passing yards to pass Cam for number 2 all time single season passing yards in a season. Dude is lights out hope he stays next year and rewrites some records! 

22 minutes ago, TAYLORKEETON said:

Correct me if I'm wrong...but weren't MANY AU fans earlier this year saying Stidham wasn't any better but that SW?

Yep straight nonsense. I love how he didn't let that fumble get to him. I was frustrated at him not gonna lie but I knew he would make up for it and boy did he!

2 hours ago, AidiAU said:

I've crushed on him since he gave interviews. His media disposition is phenomenal. 

And we should all love his gf.....I bet he wouldn’t be at AU without her blessing. Her little sister goes here now and she plays soccer for Baylor. This may have been her first game to attend. 

Speaking of his little sister....I was right next to her at the Georgia tiger walk. She was brushing against me trying to get closer to the front of the fence to have front row seats for tiger walk. I'm 22 & a college kid too so of course I let her in front of me. I asked the girl something & somehow it got brought up that she Stidham's "sister." About 5 mins later I asked her if she was "legit" Stidham's sister. Then she explained who she was. Pretty girl. 

43 minutes ago, TAYLORKEETON said:

Speaking of his little sister....I was right next to her at the Georgia tiger walk. She was brushing against me trying to get closer to the front of the fence to have front row seats for tiger walk. I'm 22 & a college kid too so of course I let her in front of me. I asked the girl something & somehow it got brought up that she Stidham's "sister." About 5 mins later I asked her if she was "legit" Stidham's sister. Then she explained who she was. Pretty girl. 

BzIpzlf.gif

1 hour ago, WFE12 said:

Dude could go down as one of the best if we can keep most of this core together next year. No reason why these returning guys plus that Matthew Hill and that game breaker that just committed can’t feast even more. SEC will be a lot tougher presumably, but we can only improve from here. KB will learn how to seriously coach receivers, Lindsey can adjust and open the passing routes a bit more, OL can hopefully create a lot more depth, we’re gonna need a mass inclusion of talent there. The RB stable with Asa Martin (what a beast), a healthy Pet, Shivers + Martin + Barrett, should be a lot more balanced although they’re gonna have to learn how to live without Kerryon initially. 

Future’s bright for Jarrett, I just pray to whatever higher forces that us Auburn fans actually get to enjoy that future without some ridiculous string of tragic accidents and departures (RIP Kyle Davis) 

Two things: Jarrett next to Baker Mayfield are the best QBs in the country.  He lowered his shoulder always trying to get more yards against Bama and that was impressive.  

Second, most of you wanted Malik packages well you got one and you saw what happened.  No more of that as long as Stidham is here.  

7 hours ago, TAYLORKEETON said:

Correct me if I'm wrong...but weren't MANY AU fans earlier this year saying Stidham wasn't any better but that SW?

There was a select few for sure

28 minutes ago, DAG said:

There was a select few for sure

But surely by now,  even those select few realize how selectively wrong they were.

wde

Archived