SEC Championship Tickets

AidiAU

Please move if this does not belong here...

I assume Tigers Unlimited will be sending out an email soon to those who are eligible to purchase SEC tickets. I am also assuming that my priority will not allow me to purchase through AU. If you are one of the lucky ones who is able to do so and has tickets to sell, will you message me? 

We cant have the stadium filled with pups, y’all. Jeff Holland needs us! ?

We got tickets through Auburn today. My husband called a number that was sent to him by email. I think you can get them through the ticket office.  We are not big donors or anything.  We've had season tickets since '87, but we are still up in the nosebleed section of JHS. 

What is the most common Marta Station along I85 for AU fans to ride on game day? Prefer to ride with more good guys instead of a train loaded with too many dawg barkers. 

10 hours ago, 3rdgeneration said:

We got tickets through Auburn today. My husband called a number that was sent to him by email. I think you can get them through the ticket office.  We are not big donors or anything.  We've had season tickets since '87, but we are still up in the nosebleed section of JHS. 

Glad to read this! For whatever reason, I’m terrified we won’t travel well. 

9 hours ago, Gr82batigr said:

What is the most common Marta Station along I85 for AU fans to ride on game day? Prefer to ride with more good guys instead of a train loaded with too many dawg barkers. 

It doesn’t matter - both fans will be everywhere. My suggestion is to get to a MARTA station early because the lots do fill up quickly if you are parking there. 

As far as which MARTA station to get off on, use the Vine City station instead of the Mercedes Benz (GA Dome, World Congress) Station. The Vine City MARTA station lets you off right in front of the Stadium.  In addition, the side it lets you off on is the side of the stadium where all of the tail gating happens (at least for the Falcons games).

Now leaving the game you will want to possibly walk down to the World Congress station since Vine City will be crowded. Or walk around and kill time before heading out.

11 hours ago, 3rdgeneration said:

Then I certainly won't be shouting solo!

They sent an email after the Georgia game for pre-orders, which I promptly replied. I should receive my e-ticket @Wednesday.

2 tickets online are going for about 1500 i think. So i won't be able to swing that but i'm sure AU will be represented well. Huge AU fanbase in Atlanta and AU always travels well

59 minutes ago, gravejd said:

2 tickets online are going for about 1500 i think. So i won't be able to swing that but i'm sure AU will be represented well. Huge AU fanbase in Atlanta and AU always travels well

Well you can get 2 for 1000 if you want to be in the 300s but I am with you we won't be making it.  

Archived