Null

RunInRed

A Bama fan visits Auburn ...

Oh, wow, this is AUsome. Can we clone him??😁

• Haha 2

ok so he's that 1-3% that we have heard rumors about.

He did verify some of the many differences between Auburn and the uat cult.

Remember he wrote that after getting ass kicked and still had to add his gods picture

• Like 3
  • Facepalm 1

Just now, TigerOne said:

Remember he wrote that after getting ass kicked and still had to add his gods picture

Baby steps. Baby steps.

• Like 3

I must admit that my one trip to bryant-denney back in 02 was a pleasant experience.  Bama fans were cordial and friendly.  However I was not at all impressed with their atmosphere or the stadium in general. It seemed a little boring.  It didn’t feel intimidating at all like walking up to the Swamp or Tiger Stadium. Jordan-Hare is special. Auburn is special and after some time away I was reminded of just how special Saturday.  

• Like 1

Very nice story. Thank you for sharing that as a reminder that there are good fans for every team. Many just made a bad decision somewhere along the way and followed the wrong crowd into the wrong stadium and were lost forever. :)

Edited by gr82be
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, TigerOne said:

I pulled his profile pic and added it to the post, just to clarify.

• Like 1

Glad to see someone from over there recognizes the difference. I am proud that we showed him what makes Auburn great. We had a young man, all dressed in his Bama gear, sit next to us. I made my husband sit next to him, because I was afraid he'd be ugly and I would have to say something. :-\ Anyway, my husband could make friends with a lamppost, so he found out that the kid was from Pennsylvania, is starting school at Bama next fall, and only picked Bama because he had a man-crush on Saban. We were super nice to him, and he was to us. As he was leaving, we told him that it wasn't too late to change schools. :Sing:

• Like 5
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, RunInRed said:

I pulled his profile pic and added it to the post, just to clarify.

then I retract the last line and of course he didn't have to write anything and did admit he is jealous of Auburn

which most uat fans are. They live for a semi pro football team. Auburn people live for Auburn.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

90% of my bama friends are pretty cool 😎, but just as with Auburn there are some bad apples! 

I just responded to this post on FB. I love to see folks who are amazed by the Auburn experience. I hope that this post is seen by Jay Jacobs and our president, as well as the rest of the powers to be.

7 minutes ago, TigerOne said:

then I retract the last line and of course he didn't have to write anything and did admit he is jealous of Auburn

which most uat fans are. They live for a semi pro football team. Auburn people live for Auburn.

I had a bammer "friend" tell me after the IB that I should just admit that I was jealous of bammer...I asked "jealous of what"...well uat's traditions of course!  I quickly told him that when my son graduated from AU last year that he became a 4th generation AU grad...on my side and my wife's side of the family...now THAT'S for real TRADITION!  Crickets from my "friend"...not surprised.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

One thing I can honestly say, if AU stopped playing football at all I would still love Auburn and visit every chance I could just to walk the streets and enjoy the greatest town and university with the best people, in the entire world. WDE

• Like 7
  • Love 2

1 minute ago, Eagle Eye 7 said:

One thing I can honestly say, if AU stopped playing football at all I would still love Auburn and visit every chance I could just to walk the streets and enjoy the greatest town and university with the best people, in the entire world. WDE

And at least go watch the equestrian team from time to time...:cool:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Tiffin Motorhome ads hahaha 😂

That's priceless to me

Edited by Zeek
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

@RunInRed for a while I was thinking, "What am I reading...Red is a Bama fan?" :laugh:

• Haha 1
  • Facepalm 1

Inside the stadium was LOUD. Jordan-Hare holds 15k fewer fans than Bryant Denny, but is 3x as loud. 

That is my take as well.

Awesome job!

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, NoALtiger said:

Well that guys gonna get a brick through his window for sure. 

He better not go to krystals anytime soon after posting that............... 

• Haha 2
  • Facepalm 1

19 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

He better not go to krystals anytime soon after posting that............... 

....or Wal-Mart.....

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, NoALtiger said:

Well that guys gonna get a brick through his window for sure. 

Hope he doesn’t have any stairs in his house that he can fall up....

• Like 2