SECCG - Pregame Sights & Sounds

RunInRed

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Small note on the Benz, for those going: the concessions prices are very fan-friendly. Still a bit of a markup from normal restaurants, but not as much as you're used to at stadiums. And there are some mighty tasty options. Highly recommend Fox Bros. BBQ.

10 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Small note on the Benz, for those going: the concessions prices are very fan-friendly. Still a bit of a markup from normal restaurants, but not as much as you're used to at stadiums. And there are some mighty tasty options. Highly recommend Fox Bros. BBQ.

I just wish I could afford the tickets. Yeesh. 

This may be a little bit off topic, but does anyone know what sections Auburn has in Mercedes Benz Stadium? I figure about half the stadium is for the schools and the other half is corporate and PSL holders.

^ditto. It’s why I could never root for the falcons. Fun fact, the original uniforms had a gold and white trim that was a shout out to the yellow jackets. 

It’s also why i don’t think we can ever have a pro team in Alabama. Think of it, what color would we make the jerseys to make everyone happy. 

21 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Being very pro-Atlanta and very anti-UGA is scary and confusing.

Does not look very neutral.We should demand half the seating be painted blue...better yet move the game to Jordan Hare

Just now, SaltyTiger said:

Does not look very neutral.We should demand half the seating be painted blue...better yet move the game to Jordan Hare

...and maintain a typical home game ticket allotment. 

No, I agree. Will just have to make sure half those seats are hidden by our fans' game day garb and shakers. 

36 minutes ago, passthebiscuits said:

It’s also why i don’t think we can ever have a pro team in Alabama. Think of it, what color would we make the jerseys to make everyone happy. 

Pink and purple, of course.  ;)

22 hours ago, McLoofus said:

Wow... that's a HUGE improvement over my memories of the Dome.

14 minutes ago, lionheartkc said:

$8 for a really good bbq sandwich I think, $9 for a 20oz premium beer... not bad. Kevin Gillespie's joint is a bit overpriced as are all his restaurants, but that's legit farm-to-table type stuff, and you can also get a hot dog elsewhere for like $2.50. Arthur Blank insisted upon non-gougey prices.

17 minutes ago, lionheartkc said:

Here's a link to some of the food options and pricing.  Definitely very reasonable compared to most venues. 

http://atlantarestaurants.blog.ajc.com/2017/07/13/what-are-concession-prices-at-mercedes-benz-stadium-for-the-2017-season/

http://mercedesbenzstadium.com/food-beverage/

Archived