SECCG - Pregame Sights & Sounds

RunInRed

20 hours ago, 3rdgeneration said:

Welp, our seats are up in the nosebleed section, like I suspected. But we are sitting on the Auburn side and, more importantly, we are in the stadium. I guess if the team can hear me from my seat in Jordan-Hare, they will be able to hear me from the nosebleed in the Benz. :cheer:Now to get rid of this lingering sinus crap that has me talking like Ed Orgeron. :-\

Sinus washings.....and not with a neti pot. Use a bulb syringe like they use on newborns.. PM me if you want specific instructions. It works like a charm!

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
36 minutes ago, Tigerbelle said:

Sinus washings.....and not with a neti pot. Use a bulb syringe like they use on newborns.. PM me if you want specific instructions. It works like a charm!

Eeeeeeeewwww! No thanks! :-X I think I will pass. Actually, I don't really feel bad, I just have a cough and a hoarse throat. Maybe I will lose my voice after the game and will have to take a day off of work on Monday. ;D

7 minutes ago, wrb0010 said:

http://www.auburntigers.com/gameday/primer.html

2 p.m.

Team buses will arrive on the SW End of Mercedes-Benz Stadium.
Buses will go inside the stadium. There is no Tiger Walk available for this game.

Thanks.  That's OK.  We can make that work by lining the road going into the stadium.  Everybody be on the SW side of the stadium by 1:30. 

22 minutes ago, around4ever said:

Has anybody heard the location of Tiger Walk on Saturday??

Yes.  All over the dawgs.

:wareagle:

As for the customary pre-game entry into the stadium?  No, sorry.

4 minutes ago, around4ever said:

Thanks.  That's OK.  We can make that work by lining the road going into the stadium.  Everybody be on the SW side of the stadium by 1:30. 

There wasn't for the sugar bowl either but we made one ;)

2 hours ago, 3rdgeneration said:

Eeeeeeeewwww! No thanks! :-X I think I will pass. Actually, I don't really feel bad, I just have a cough and a hoarse throat. Maybe I will lose my voice after the game and will have to take a day off of work on Monday. ;D

It's not bad.....and it really does help! Hope you feel better soon. WDE!

This is surreal. One of the first teams to play in the new stadium for the sec championship. Love that the seniors and freshmen in particular get this experience. Need to walk out with a W. One game at a time.

I like how Gus responded to Ivan maisel about Georgia having more fans "our fans will have their A game, we are going to be loud too!

Nothing was more satisfying after a long work day than seeing God's beautiful orange and blue sky.  A sign of good things to come. 

20171201_173851.jpg

I just flipped over to SEC Nation on SEC Network.  They are in the World Congress Center  at the SEC Experience.  There is a lot of Red and Black in there.  Some Blue and Orange but a lot o the other.  War Eagle!!

8 minutes ago, around4ever said:

I just flipped over to SEC Nation on SEC Network.  They are in the World Congress Center  at the SEC Experience.  There is a lot of Red and Black in there.  Some Blue and Orange but a lot o the other.  War Eagle!!

Not everyone got the navy memo. Looks worse than it is. There's also several Bama fans clamoring to get camera time too. 

Ga fans are up front and quiet. AU fans are behind them constantly chanting and cheering as if it's a timeout in the middle of the game. Chanting IGTBAAT and doing the (left side) ORANGE (right side) BLUE as well as doing the kickoff war eagle. They are LOUD. Ga fans are silent. 

Just heard the MBS ticket office is not allowing students to pick up tickets if their student ID and Drivers License don't match the name of the student who bought the ticket.  So if a student bought a student ticket from another student they are screwed. 

1 hour ago, 3rdgeneration said:

Just there. Looked like more AU fans than we thought. Lots of orange and navy. There will be more dawgs than tigers, but not as much as I thought. 

So if your phone works in the stadium can you provide an estimated fan split? Thx!!

Archived