125 years ago

tigereyes

125 years ago Auburn was preparing to play Georgia in the "meadow" at Piedmont park in Atlanta.  I wonder what those men would think if they could see where we are playing today.  

220px-Piedmont_park_meadow.jpgMercedes Benz Stadium time lapse capture 2017-08-13.jpg

4 minutes ago, Linayus said:

Answer: "What in the hell is that thing?!" :P

It's the new Mercedes with a convertible top. It is very roomy inside and has a great entertainment system. You can get it in any color you like as long as you like the color you see above. I hope you like green because that's the only carpet color it comes with. It must have a very smooth ride because I've heard that it doesn't even feel like your moving when you're sitting inside. :)

Golf was an active alumni supporter/donor 125 years ago. He provided the PBR for the team. Golf be da' man forever. :bow:

You know how CBS always does special intros before the SECC? This post NEEDS to be the gist of it. Contrasting shots of Piedmont Park and Mercedes-Benz, etc.

Sucks that for the most part they don’t do those long intros anymore. :(

Like I said they DO still have good intros for the SECC.

Piedmont Park still a cool place. I seem to recall a nice concert not to long ago with a little band called The Eagles. Fitting.

20 hours ago, tigereyes said:

125 years ago Auburn was preparing to play Georgia in the "meadow" at Piedmont park in Atlanta.  I wonder what those men would think if they could see where we are playing today.  

220px-Piedmont_park_meadow.jpgMercedes Benz Stadium time lapse capture 2017-08-13.jpg

be about like this scene

Archived