Something Different About This Team

lionheartkc

20 hours ago, weathergeakal said:

SW wants to graduate so he can go play anywhere next year and be immediately eligible. Any chance KD could get back on the team next year?

I’m sure someone here could speak to this with confidence. My gut says definitely no, but it would be a great comeback story if it did happen. I guess there’s always a chance, even a slim one. 

Didn't Gus allow a dismissed player back on the team a couple of years ago? Maybe his name was Ricky Parks or something close to that? He might have been suspended rather than dismissed, but my  memory is that he was gone for the whole season (which sounds like "dismissed" to me), then allowed back on in January, only to be dismissed again (permanently this time) before spring practice started. My point is that he might be an example of a dismissed player who stayed at Auburn being given a 2nd chance. Some of you may know/remember the specifics more clearly & thus know if he is such an example.

From what I know of KD's dismissal - he'd have to work hard to get back on the team. It would be amazing if he does as he seems like an outstanding person and has loads of talent. He just has his own demons to overcome. Even if he doesn't play football in the future, I hope he overcomes those demons.

Archived