War to the Eagle

2018 4* DE Kayode Oladele Commits to AU!!!

Recommended Posts





C2B65F85-7E00-46F1-8311-2C5AE989C79E.gif

  • Love 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Welcome to the family!  I like our little Nigerian pipeline going.  All have tons of potential and seem like genuinely good people.

Any other Nigerian recruits in future classes to look out for?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

:wareagle:     The spots are getting filled up, if they want on the bus they better get committed.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, AidiAU said:

So I just followed him on twitter. How old is this MAN?! He looks like he’s 25!!! Is he a freshman?! 

He was a former memeber of the Cuban little League baseball team....

  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, AidiAU said:

So I just followed him on twitter. How old is this MAN?! He looks like he’s 25!!! Is he a freshman?! 

He’s in Monty Atkinson’s reunion group

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Another day, another commitment. Boom! Plus my man Rodgers!!!! Is back...Today is a good day.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ellitor said:

No spoilers. I'm watching the game tonight.

lol 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, kd4au said:

:wareagle:     The spots are getting filled up, if they want on the bus they better get committed.

Better get it while the gettin is good.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

lol 

I hate commercials & don't have a DVR so I watch all the game I want in condensed form after 7 PM on Game pass.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ellitor said:

I hate commercials & don't have a DVR so I watch all the game I want in condensed form after 7 PM on Game pass.

not why I said lol. You expect to be able to avoid talk on a live sporting event? I mean it is not like it is a tv episode.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, GwillMac6 said:

not why I said lol. You expect to be able to avoid talk on a live sporting event? I mean it is not like it is a tv episode.

I am in a college recruiting forum. I should be able to avoid pro football talk. I've done it nearly every Sunday so far this season.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, ellitor said:

I am in a college recruiting forum. I should be able to avoid pro football talk. I've done it nearly every Sunday so far this season.

lol wow. I must say your self restraint to not look at scores is admired from this bystander.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

lol wow. I must say your self restraint to not look at scores is admired from this bystander.

Well I paid $80 to see all the games I want in a season. Checking scores would be like buying a movie ticket and then reading what happened in the movie before going to see it. No bueno for me.

Edited by ellitor
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Reminds me a bit of the DE from TAMU Miles Garrett) few seasons ago that was an awesome DE. This young man will see the field next season and will be a force for us for years to come.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, doc4aday said:

Reminds me a bit of the DE from TAMU Miles Garrett) few seasons ago that was an awesome DE. This young man will see the field next season and will be a force for us for years to come.

If he plays in college next year after not playing any football this year then I will be very impressed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

With our depth on the DL, I'd say there is a near zero percent chance any incoming freshman is playing next year. To play a freshman, you have to find a spot in the depth chart. At DE, that includes Holland (unless he leaves early), Davidson, Coe, Moultry, Bryant, and James. Very happy to have Oladele and Jibunor on board. I don't expect either to see the field next year unless it's in special teams.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, ellitor said:

If he plays in college next year after not playing any football this year then I will be very impressed.

will he sign early or in Feb.?  I have a gut feeling he is going to be a good one for us!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, doc4aday said:

Reminds me a bit of the DE from TAMU Miles Garrett) few seasons ago that was an awesome DE. This young man will see the field next season and will be a force for us for years to come.

Idk...He's gonna play while Coe, Marlon and Big Cat are still at DE? Maybe garbage time. 

Edited by WFE12

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, WFE12 said:

Idk...He's gonna play while Coe, Marlon and Big Cat are still at DE? Maybe garbage time. 

potential is high on this young man. He could redshirt, but my gut tells me he is going to be a good one for us!  If I am wrong, I will be the first to admit it.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now