Does AU poach any Ole Miss players following NCAA sanctions

aujeff11

I'm  sure there's a few Ole Miss that can transfer out of Ole Miss without breaking any NCAA rules. And now I bet Miss. State, Florida State and Tennessee has same recruits that might be looking else where too. We need to jump on these programs and see who can use by flipping them to Auburn.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It would be great if we could have Stidham and Shea and on our roster next year. I could see both of them having lots of playing time. Play these 2 QB's all season would really keep defensives on their toes and guessing and screw them up to no end cause they wouldn't know what's coming next.

2 minutes ago, auburn4ever said:

It would be great if we could have Stidham and Shea and on our roster next year. I could see both of them having lots of playing time. Play these 2 QB's all season would really keep defensives on their toes and guessing and screw them up to no end cause they wouldn't know what's coming next.

Love it. Just too bad Shea can't transfer and play anywhere next year.

On ‎12‎/‎1‎/‎2017 at 10:53 AM, aujeff11 said:

Can we contact Ole Miss players or must they contact us first?

Context: Ole Miss players are now free to transfer without sitting out a year due to the recent sanctions that were finally handed down including bowl bans, loss of scholarships, showcauses, and vacated wins.

Who I’d want: Shea Patterson, A.J. Brown, Little, Tre Nixon.

I do not think Patterson can transfer in that only seniors can leave.

I would love to get one of their DLs or maybe an OL or 2

On 12/1/2017 at 8:40 PM, McLoofus said:

Between AJ Green and what y'all are saying about AJ Brown, I hope we're on the lookout for WRs named AJ Blue, AJ Red, AJ Chartreuse...

Annnnnnd he's back :)

20 minutes ago, lionheartkc said:

Annnnnnd he's back :)

Oh, my sense of humor never went anywhere. It just had a roommate for awhile. It will again. Apologies in advance ;)

Or NCAA transfer rules requiring players on scholarship to sit out a year or seek an individual waiver. 

Chris Landry (@LandryFootball) Tweeted:
Ole Miss has removed transfer restrictions on it's players meaning there will be virtually open recruiting on it's current players..... https://twitter.com/LandryFootball/status/938167757983682560?s=17

There aren't any Ole Miss players to go after. They are all transferring to the newest power in the Big Ten, Ole Mich. 

Patterson is going to Michigan. Safety Anderson most likely also. Michigan is ^desperate^ for players and SEC has them. They will play as soon as NCAA allows. They don't know Michigan winters. Egads! :ucrazy:

Archived