AubieAH3

A Few Notes From Inside the Stadium Today

I saw the video of him meeting everyone on Twitter and thought of you, but I couldn’t remember your user name...SO glad you posted!!! 

Jake asking Smart about KJ about kills me - LOL!!!!!! 

And thank you for analyzing KJ. I’m just as paranoid as you and in the Jake video I saw, i was like “why does kJ look like he had weird movement on the left side?!” 

I am excited y’all got to experience that. KJ and Stidham just seem so genuine. 

WDE! 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Excellent!!  I am so glad you and Jake got to experience this.  It sounds like a great day.  

WAR EAGLE JAKE!!!  And Go Rebels!!

• Love 1

AUsome!

• Like 1

That’s great, hope you guys have an awesome time. Love Jakes enthusiasm too!

• Like 1

This post made my day! War Eagle, Jake! I am happy that you and your family were able to have this experience! Thank you for sharing! WAR EAGLE!

• Like 1

Heck yeah bud, War Eagle to you and your family. That's an awesome experience to share, thank you :hellyeah:

• Like 1

Suh-WEET!  Thank you for sharing that story and pics.

Jake is Tha' MAN and you obviously have a great family.

War Eagle and God bless!

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, corchjay said:

Jake has already had a "championship" week.  Great story and warms my heart.  

You are so right! He's had a championship year!!! This is definitely the best senior year of all time.

As a side note, Jake is playing in the Unified Football State Championship game for Vestavia next Wednesday  in Bryant Denny Stadium. This is a special football league where students with disabilities team up with typical peers and play. Last year, Jake's team came in second and the game was played in the Auburn practice facility. This year, we are hoping both Jake and Auburn win a championship!!!

• Like 5
  • Love 2

11 minutes ago, AubieAH3 said:

You are so right! He's had a championship year!!! This is definitely the best senior year of all time.

As a side note, Jake is playing in the Unified Football State Championship game for Vestavia next Wednesday  in Bryant Denny Stadium. This is a special football league where students with disabilities team up with typical peers and play. Last year, Jake's team came in second and the game was played in the Auburn practice facility. This year, we are hoping both Jake and Auburn win a championship!!!

That is so awesome.  Best of luck to him and his team.  

I’m a step-father to a special needs child.  There are no words to explain the love they have for little things we over look.  God bless you for who you are!!

Edited by corchjay
  • Like 3
  • Love 1