HAPPY CHAMPIONSHIP GAMEDAY!!!!! Beat the Dawgs! Again!

AUBwins

54 minutes ago, ToraGirl said:

Prayers for focus, strength, cohesion, game-day clarity and management, confidence, injury-free, and Isaiah 40:31 for the Tigers!  May the only injury be Robin's...keep that soap handy.

FB_IMG_1512176061916.jpg

Love, love, love, love, love, love.....

War Eagle!!

I see Kerryon for Heisman is getting legs. The bottom line on ESPN shows KJ @ #4 on Heismanology  Hope he plays well today. 

10 minutes ago, AUBwins said:

I see Kerryon for Heisman is getting legs. The bottom line on ESPN shows KJ @ #4 on Heismanology  Hope he plays well today. 

Yassssss!! So hopeful, so deserving!!

Let’s go! Control both lines of scrimmage and take control of the game and crowd early. We got this! War Eagle!!

4 hours ago, gr82be said:

Besides Herbstreit Auburn doesn't fit into their playoff discussion. We crashed the party. ;)

I was amused by Herbie changing his mind based on how Saban talked about us on the show. :D

6 hours ago, wareagleguy said:

WDE! 

The pup nation is as delusional as any fan base in America. They really believe the only reason they lost the first time was because of self-inflicted wounds! 

Even some talking heads are saying we only beat the two previous 1s because they played their worst game of the year against us! Boy, weren't we lucky. :-\

The SEC network has sold out to the Tide...Its been all Bama for the CFP. Auburn has gotten little to no credit...

What's best for AU...kick off or receive to start?  

Archived